What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Akagaminoproduction

I mean. Katakuri must've had pretty tough life. Imagine living on a island where you either train on fodders or run away from your mom who mistakes you for food.

LOL.
BM is like
It's not a troll. Didn't few siblings say "Oh no, it's happening again" when she turned on Hunger Pangs for the first time on screen?

Fam they had fucking polygon since a child.
She protects
She attacks
but most importantly
she eats them for snacks

Nuclear fusion, Sanji's Hell Memories will turn him into a mini Sun

and he will surpass the heat of flames by using Plasma attacks

with Oda giving us Poele a Frire as an early, primitive form of this where he changes his DJ into a hotter star shaped attack :eeke:
Keep on dreaming. Sun God HAHAHAHA it got debunked this chapter. You Lanji fans were so hyped thinking he was special like King. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA So Funny

It's not my assumption bro. Katakuri was afraid to take G4 hits whe he couldn't use FS properly and also when FS wore down for a sec Luffy made him spit blood with a random kick to the face.

Katakuri is all about tricks. He sure have some level of CoA ofc but not enough for me.
Oda did him dirty bro. He should win the fight. Oda makes him acting soft towards Luffy so that Luffy has a chance to win. I'm sure Katakuri vs King would be completely different coz there would be no plot armor treatment for the mc.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Bro I read your responses perfectly well.

Remember how many times I told you to "wait" over the last year?
I do.

Doesn't change the fact that Oda's writing of King during Onigashima was fucking trash and you must admit it.

King should've been goated like this since early.

Status
Not open for further replies.