What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
that signature pic of yours.... even tho
I agree and I am actually disappointed about it.... King was given a portrayal worse than F6...
King's intro:

Yonko? with her crew? Let me handle them.
YEEEEEET.

Onigashima:
Hmm okay so I will allow Marco to throw me around for a little and later I will show my true strength to fight Roronoa. Benefit.

Fuck Oda bro. This bozo can't fucking write seriously.

@playa4321 @mly90 @Peroroncino @nik87 @Marimo_420 @Daikenki

Biceps competition :

vs :

And you know when it's Zoro, Oda always give awesome panels :

This is so good!! :finally::finally::finally:
Bro these panels are insane, love each single page, Base King was fucking amazing.
I pray that King awakening looking like this:

A version where King has four wings, two from his race wing and the two other from his ancient version, that would be so dope and King would be most like very fast and strong..
:steef::steef:
I swear, if @playa4321 is right and Awakening is an additional form....

I'm gonna be spamming Calamity threads till the Laugh Tale fights start
It going to happen, im pretty sure all Calamity get awakening.
Jack hybrid look good for him and his hybrid open up a version where Jack has four hands and two legs(most like awakening) like this:

Bro Jack awakening form going to rock and then let see if Sulong Inu can beat him or not.
Stfu bandwagoner. I was hyping King with @playa4321 before you fucking jumped on King train because King got some hype.
Pretty sure Seth was with the hypetrain, he was kinda disappointed the way how Oda threat King, but im sure Seth was with the hypetrain at the begin.
Ask @playa4321 himself who was always on that train
Yeah can confirm it, Peror,Akno,Nik,TAC,TopJerami,Sentinel(sry if I forget someone) where always on the King hype train.^^

He was looking at Queen, You guys are hilarius how naive you are. He is going to awaken the exoskeleton like his brothers, that will be lanjis power up, hahahahha sun god im laughing my ass off.
You can clearly see he's looking at sanji and queen, king thinks sanji is special, also judge never mentioned anything about sanji's flames, so they're most likely not a result of his experiment

@Jackteo well it was a fun ride, King vs Zoro is settled now.

Or you still think about Sanji vs King ? lol, at this point Sanji will just fight against King's corpse lol.

Next time maybe, but for now watch the Zoro vs "The Killing Machine aka God" :kata:

Post automatically merged:

King is doing a better job than Kaido.....

Wait who typed that?

Status
Not open for further replies.