What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO cap.... Oda's design is so much better
:kayneshrug:

But the funniest design was this one I foundon my search

That shit is hilarious..... Look at that belly...look at those underwear LMAO

I swear Mammoth Hybrid was destined to look goofy.... Oda did a huge damage control with Jack design... it's the best that can come out of it LOL
This is like Hybrid Jack in a parallel dimension in which the world is much more beautiful than this one.

Isn't awakening just a stat boost for Zoans?
Based how the impel down jailer where, I doubt it. Neither Luffy or Bon Chan could see that they beeing zoan, only Crocodile said that they where awakenend(most like forced and not true awakenend). I go with Chopper monsterpoint, who get massive boost in physical strenght,speed, healing power, durable/toughness and good reaction speed.

A

Akagaminoproduction

King's intro:

Yonko? with her crew? Let me handle them.
YEEEEEET.

Onigashima:
Hmm okay so I will allow Marco to throw me around for a little and later I will show my true strength to fight Roronoa. Benefit.

Fuck Oda bro. This bozo can't fucking write seriously.
I still hesitate a lot to bet King > Marco coz dude held both of them till roofpiece was over....
Actually zoro going too stronk right now and ZKK is popular... even if Oda is going to do ZKK he doesn't want it to be obvious so he is downsizing zoro to YC1 so that he could surprise normies but he didn't realize it would hype King very high...
but I dont know man how he handles power level.... how a fresh King was being ragdolled when is tanking rengoku onigiri like that....

:zorothink: I think you have me confused with someone else mate, I never said such nonsense.
I've just read it again

now i understand

you said Big Mom would still be Top 10 without her sword, but you couldn't say the same about Mihawk WITHOUT HIS SWORD

now everything makes sense, that was my bad

That's fine by me

if you think Mihawk is top 5, you think Zoro should be top 4~3 EoS right? sounds perfect to me.

:cheers:

One punch man has Baquma and i saw in diffrent animes as well, like DBS G OF D of univese 10. Oda just draws Goofy and lame.
I've searched Baquma now... the dude is literally normal human from neck to toes except the head with elephant head...

This is NO HYBRID...... You gotta understand that hybrid has to be a mix everywhere in the body... not just in head alone... I still prefer Oda's design with all respect...as I said... there was no possible way to make it complete badass... this is the best product that can be given with Mammoth imo... it just is!

Passion being the source of his flames makes no real sense. It’s fiction but even something like that has an actual explanation that Oda is obviously hinting to.

Do you think Oda had Sanji say “my body feels weird” for no reason?
Sanji's emotions being the trigger for his germa abilities make sense in contrast to his brothers who consider emotion a weakness.

The reason his body feels weird in the first place is the raid suit, which further solidifies the idea that he is an artificial human.

By the way, how many characters in Onigashima can face King in 1 vs 1 and potentially win from the alliance?

So far we havent see a lot from King but take that in consideration.

In my opinion, probably 3/4 - Luffy&Zoro&Marco and not sure Kidd

For each of this individual King is gona be a pain in the ass to face for different reason, King is someone that will adapt and use everything to win (as Zoro said he is a killing machine).

Difficulty is unsure due to not enough knowledge of King power.

Do you agree about that 4 winning vs King? let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.