What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, how many characters in Onigashima can face King in 1 vs 1 and potentially win from the alliance?

So far we havent see a lot from King but take that in consideration.

In my opinion, probably 3/4 - Luffy&Zoro&Marco and not sure Kidd

For each of this individual King is gona be a pain in the ass to face for different reason, King is someone that will adapt and use everything to win (as Zoro said he is a killing machine).

Difficulty is unsure due to not enough knowledge of King power.

Do you agree about that 4 winning vs King? let me know.
(for sure)
-Luffy
- Zoro
- Marco
(very likely)
- Kidd
- Law
- Sanji

I'd kill for that many chapters to begin with lol
My hope is that we get at least same way as what Oda did with Katakuri vs Luffy.
Like we getting more focus into the battles, seeing every chapter few pages of the battle and few important chapters until they get defeated in chapter 1032-1033. So far im sure Raizo vs Fuku,Hawkins vs Killer and Sulong Neko vs Perospero get handle first, also we get many other scenes with the other strawhats and ofc course the rooftop with Kaido. I assume this fight will continue very long.
In case it would be dope if all calamities and Kaido using awakening together, at least I get the feeling that Oda play with go this route.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Can you imagine sanji's fire melt Queen's metallic arm?
This would be a great power up

He did caught sanji with rs without any problems.
That's a crazy speed feat.
And you where right about him fighting Marco while he was on the phone 🤣🤣
Oda didn't hype him as much as katakuri from the beginning and the sole reason for this was that katakuri was Luffy's opponent and arcs villain.
But that dude is a monster
I know but this is trash.

Fam Imagine Beckmann next. Let's say. He get's slapped by fucking Burgess just to be shown 50 chapters later to be Shanks' Rayleigh.

U get what I mean.

The mightiest can even see in the future, that's what Rayleigh said. You'd have known that if you decided to read the panels properly instead of poking your nose frequently in each second...
Not even all of the mightiest, but "some" among them. King has shown no speed feats till now. Nothing Katakuri cannot easily avoid. FS Snakeman's gatling >>> what King has shown.

I'm serious...
Both RS Sanji and Queen have been portrayed as non factor fodders against King and Zoro...

Seriously, Oda really portrayed both of them as non factors against King and Zoro each. Won't be surprised if both of them got defeated this way, dying caught in the middle of great crossfire.
The parallels are clear, don't know what they need more lol.

King and Zoro are another lvl ...

The mightiest can even see in the future, that's what Rayleigh said. You'd have known that if you decided to read the panels properly instead of poking your nose frequently in each second...
Future sight is useless if you are very fast kaido proved it to luffy and i bet blackbeard and many other top tiers much stronger than kata will not have FS, and they will be stronger than him.

A

Akagaminoproduction

damn, wasn't expecting that from a Shanks fan

:myman::cheers:

are you Shanks > Mihawk, Mihawk > Shanks or Shanks = Mihawk train?
Mihawk > Shanks train... the reason Mihawk leaved MF when Shanks came was he knew Shanks gonna challenge everyone and he cant back down if a challenge comes up... it would ruin Akagami's goal to stop the war....
I see it that way

Also I dont care much about powerlevel of Akagami...
He is great guy... also the hype he created in few seconds at MF wars is still enough to solo all Admiral fan bois.... so he is stronk as well...

Btw Sanji and Zoro are doing far better against a top YC than Luffy against Cracker or Katakuri just one island ago.
Luffy got stalled by Cracker and wrecked by Kata for the 90% of the time, while Sanji and Zoro are going pretty equally against King and Queen. The two Calamities didn't even hit them once until now excluding the 2 vs 1 against Sanji.
Wings hype
:finally:
Oda loves to make Luffy bite the dust before he pulls a win

Oda couldn't even bring himself to make Luffy beat Hody fast and easy... he somehow managed to make Luffy lose a lot of blood and lose consciousness in process and get helped by Shirahoshi and her brother underwater...etc... Oda loves to draw people helping Luffy... which is why I never take it as a scale for his power level

For example, just because he barely beat Doffy with Law help... I was not shocked when Luffy started to battle Katakuri 1 vs 1

and Despite Katakuri fight being controversial, I was not shocked with the chapter where Luffy tells Zoro to go down and leave Kaido to him... and the possibility in future for the final round to be Luffy vs Kaido 1 vs 1

regardless he gets help or not... Oda just draws Luffy's fight INCONSISTENTLY regarding power levels... he takes it out of consideration

And right now his body is perfectly fine, and King needs to go down ASAP due to Zoro being on a time limit. Where is Asura?
Depends on what Oda planning for Zoro. He could make the drug wear off here and just make a severe nerf Zoro beat King. Then Zoro would need another drug shot or something to cut Kaido later or he just beats King and drug wears off before he cuts Kaido. The extreme suffering will make him unlock a different realm path of hell in Buddhist. Since the theme of Wano is Hell
-When Kaido crew were on the balcony they said we in Hell
- Kidd said fighting them is like being in hell
- Enma is stated to cut to the bottom of hell
-Hell realm is the path of pure suffering

Seeing how long it took for Luffy to beat commanders I fully expect the fights to last a few hours. I think the 15 minutes thing is a red herring. Momo will prevent Onigashima from crashing. I think Wano still has dozens of chapters left. There are still many plotlines left like Orochi, Hiyori, BMP...

(for sure)
-Luffy
- Zoro
- Marco
(very likely)
- Kidd
- Law
- Sanji
Interesting so you dont give a certain win for Kid vs King but you put with Law,and Sanji.
Why is that? You arent happy with what Kidd did so far to put him in that category.

Can you put down also the difficulty for each individual if you dont mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.