What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, totally forgot about Prologue Momo. He might be Top 5 too. I expect Mihawk to die by the prologue tho, potentially in the final war.
I think Mihawk's character arc can end with him either joining Shanks' crew or starting a crew of his own with Perona.

He started the series valueing skill and power, and he thinks friendships / crews are a weakness.

Then he observes how Luffy, besides not being that strong in Marineford, is able to almost accomplish the impossible because of his power to turn anyone into allies and the power he gets from that.

Then after that we're shown him letting both Zoro and Perona stay in his island, even showing signs of caring for them.

There's also the fact that he saw a man he respects, Zoro, focus on getting stronger for Luffy instead of just himself and his goal.

I think Mihawk after being defeated might go searching for this new "power" in having a crew.

So the biggest options are obviously joining Shanks, or maybe starting a crew of his own with Perona and maybe Moria if she rescues him, he already has a pretty scary base that would work for Perona and Moria, and Moria could make a badass army with those monkeys from that island.

What do you think?

:myman:

That's what I'm thinking ^^. Whether or not they used to live above the red line is still unknown, but I'm leaning towards it ^^ and if this hypothesis is true, it'd explain why the mention of it caught King's attention ^^

It's possible but the counter argument to that is the fact that Sanji's siblings are unable to generate fire :catcry:
Another alternative which I think is more plausible is gene manipulation and the lineage factor. Using that process in theory it should be possible to create an extinct species by mixing an matching and if you consider that Sora threw a curve ball into Judge's experiment by trying to poison herself it is possible that extinct/erased Lunalia species/tribe was created by chance ^^
Regarding the siblings, I was saying the LF change the element from fire to another.
So they got the "power to conjure/use" an element (fire) from Sora but the LF changed their DNA to use a different element. Sanji is a failure because he's a natural born.

Seeing how long it took for Luffy to beat commanders I fully expect the fights to last a few hours. I think the 15 minutes thing is a red herring. Momo will prevent Onigashima from crashing. I think Wano still has dozens of chapters left. There are still many plotlines left like Orochi, Hiyori, BMP...
Why am I the only person who feels Onigashima will fall on flower capital? LOL

I am not talking about power level man.... I am talking about setting up a character... even tho dude bonked BM in sea with her entire crew... he was scarificed for F6 hype
Confused, in what way did that happen? F6 hyped first, fall first. Calamities hyped 2nd, fall 2nd
My hope is that we get at least same way as what Oda did with Katakuri vs Luffy.
Like we getting more focus into the battles, seeing every chapter few pages of the battle and few important chapters until they get defeated in chapter 1032-1033. So far im sure Raizo vs Fuku,Hawkins vs Killer and Sulong Neko vs Perospero get handle first, also we get many other scenes with the other strawhats and ofc course the rooftop with Kaido. I assume this fight will continue very long.
In case it would be dope if all calamities and Kaido using awakening together, at least I get the feeling that Oda play with go this route.
This. Give them big moments over the next 8-10 chapters, then give Zoro/Sanji several chapters to finish them off.

:suresure:Marco faster than Katakuri
Kept up with troll Kizaru nor serious kizaru
Only Ray Kept up with kizaru

Katakuri is faster than King and Marco by far + he has FS
I think King has to show advanced Haki now to prove his absolute superiority over Katakuri.
Furthermore, I also need to see more fire skills - if King has ryuo and can mix his ryuo with his fire, this might be his own "FS", perhaps even more than FS.

Both got very hyped by legends (Whitebeard and Rayleigh); Katakuri's FS and King's race but I feel like Whitebeard hyping him up wields more weight as King's race seems to be a tremendously important factor in the world of One Piece, so King might even be a bigger deal than Katakuri.
What does his race has to do with strength being super great?

This is fanboyism at its peak!
King isn't a bigger deal, the dude isn't even singled out from Queen
He isn't a legend and doesn't have CoC , advanced haki.

Nobody ever places someone superior to advanced haki user coz a " race" but omly if they have fs and adcoc which only a few among the Mightiest can use.

WB didn't hype King or His race. He is just saying there used to be a kingdom of gods. People form the moon. Yes they can create fire but that isn't even near fs or adcoc hype.
Rayleigh and Kaido comments are hype about strength while wB's comment isn't!

King needs coC, advanced haki, awakening, G4 AP and Speed + better CoA & other stuff

Kata is better than King at everything, there's literally no stat King is better except durability and possibly endurance.

King is strong no doubt and I’m sure he will have some hype soon

But Marco stronger, smarter, more beautiful, more original, more style, more relevant, better DF, better leader
Marco isn't stronger. If he had awakening or coc, yeah but he doesn't so he is around King.

Marco isn't a better leader, he failed big time as a leader

Lost territories , creamates and the war so bad

Stop wanking Marco whose the biggest Loser among YCs

King is gonna be above Marco if he shows better haki and combat skills...or just awakening

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on what Oda planning for Zoro. He could make the drug wear off here and just make a severe nerf Zoro beat King. Then Zoro would need another drug shot or something to cut Kaido later or he just beats King and drug wears off before he cuts Kaido. The extreme suffering will make him unlock a different realm path of hell in Buddhist. Since the theme of Wano is Hell
-When Kaido crew were on the balcony they said we in Hell
- Kidd said fighting them is like being in hell
- Enma is stated to cut to the bottom of hell
-Hell realm is the path of pure suffering
WHat is this pedophile shit on the top right corner
:kriwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.