What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why am I the only person who feels Onigashima will fall on flower capital? LOL
You are not the only one

The Yuderon japanese youtuber guy says there's another word play with the chapter 1031

that can either mean Onigashima falling on Wano OR some kinda of reveal about the poneglyphs OR some kind of Vegapunk info

and he has been getting a lot right based on chapter numbers play words

he got Yamato being female, the chapter that Jinbei would show up, he got the chapter that Onigashima was going to start being moved and so on

:suresure:Marco faster than Katakuri
Kept up with troll Kizaru nor serious kizaru
Only Ray Kept up with kizaru

Katakuri is faster than King and Marco by far + he has FS

What does race gas to do with strength?

This is fanboyism at its peak!
King isn't a bigger deal, the dude isn't even singled out from Queen
He isn't a legend and doesn't have CoC , advanced haki.

Nobody ever places someone superior to advanced haki user coz a " race" but omly if they have fs and adcoc which only a few among the Mightiest can use.

WB didn't hype King or His race. He is just saying there used to be a kingdom of gods. People form the moon. Yes they can create fire but that isn't even near fs or adcoc hype.
Rayleigh and Kaido comments are hype about strength while wB's comment isn't!

King needs coC, advanced haki, awakening, G4 AP and Speed + better CoA & other stuff

Kata is better than King at everything, there's literally no stat King is better except durability and possibly endurance.
Future sight is useless if you are very fast kaido proved it to luffy and i bet blackbeard and many other top tiers much stronger than kata will not have FS, and they will be stronger than him.

Seeing how long it took for Luffy to beat commanders I fully expect the fights to last a few hours. I think the 15 minutes thing is a red herring. Momo will prevent Onigashima from crashing. I think Wano still has dozens of chapters left. There are still many plotlines left like Orochi, Hiyori, BMP...
Wano's war will likely last until literal dawn arrives. It's the dead of night right now

Depends on what Oda planning for Zoro. He could make the drug wear off here and just make a severe nerf Zoro beat King. Then Zoro would need another drug shot or something to cut Kaido later or he just beats King and drug wears off before he cuts Kaido. The extreme suffering will make him unlock a different realm path of hell in Buddhist. Since the theme of Wano is Hell
-When Kaido crew were on the balcony they said we in Hell
- Kidd said fighting them is like being in hell
- Enma is stated to cut to the bottom of hell
-Hell realm is the path of pure suffering
He could just suffer the consequences of the drug after he kills Kaido, lol.

:suresure:Marco faster than Katakuri
Kept up with troll Kizaru nor serious kizaru
Only Ray Kept up with kizaru

Katakuri is faster than King and Marco by far + he has FS

What does race gas to do with strength?

This is fanboyism at its peak!
King isn't a bigger deal, the dude isn't even singled out from Queen
He isn't a legend and doesn't have CoC , advanced haki.

Nobody ever places someone superior to advanced haki user coz a " race" but omly if they have fs and adcoc which only a few among the Mightiest can use.

WB didn't hype King or His race. He is just saying there used to be a kingdom of gods. People form the moon. Yes they can create fire but that isn't even near fs or adcoc hype.
Rayleigh and Kaido comments are hype about strength while wB's comment isn't!

King needs coC, advanced haki, awakening, G4 AP and Speed + better CoA & other stuff

Kata is better than King at everything, there's literally no stat King is better except durability and possibly endurance.
You don't know what King has. You didn't find out Katakuri had CoC until the middle of his fight. King has taken damage from people with superior attack potency than WCI luffy and looks fine.

First part of the big poster for World Popularity Poll contain:

Kaido, Big mom, Oden, Katakuri, Yamato, Hiyori, Okiku, Reiju, Bartolomeo, Pudding, Rosinante, Law, Hancock, Mihawk, Doflamingo, Moria, Perona, Kuma.

It's a legendary poster for sure !!!
Is the first part of the poster in this jump? I thought it started the next one? Or we see a preview? :crazwhat:

Cause Momo is literally there to prevent that from happening
hmmm... but that's just fan assumption
:kayneshrug:

I think it's about to fall...maybe not necessarily on flower capital, but at least next to it or close to it...
I still believe that the skull will land RIGHTFULLY above Mount Fuji....which will then be revealed in lure that Mount Fuji is the spinal cord of that Skull... and the big sword belongs to it... revealing an ancient Weapon that was dismanteled long long long ago.... I mean Kaido and Big Mom made a big announcement and one of their goals were the ancient weapon... wouldn't be surprised if Oda connected that dot with this reveal

Status
Not open for further replies.