What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant, it's plot armor for sure, but it is also what it's happening right now in the story
Interesting so you dont give a certain win for Kid vs King but you put with Law,and Sanji.
Why is that? You arent happy with what Kidd did so far to put him in that category.

Can you put down also the difficulty for each individual if you dont mind.
In my opinion most likely Kidd and Law can take King because they are against Big Mom, but until now they didn't displayed yet something big enough so that I can be sure they are above King, instead for Luffy, Zoro and Marco we have clear examples.
For Sanji the situation is a bit different because he's already showing to be able to beat Queen, so I wrote that he could probably beat King as well (with more difficulties) because I don't see King and Queen far from each others.

I'd say:
- Luffy low to mid diff
- Marco high diff
- Zoro high diff

- Kidd probably high diff as well
- Law extr diff
- Sanji extr diff

Oda draws shitty compared to other mangaka, especialy fights, he is a GOAT writer and storytelller but as an artist lame. So many cool abilities in OP best diversity of powers, in any Shounen and so few cool fights that look esteticaly appealing,
Such a shame. Let oda write OP but get kubo or somebody like murata to draw it will be 100 times more popular, than it already is.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
โ€Ž
Katakuri is faster than King and Marco by far + he has FS
Forget about Katakuri being anywhere close to King.
King is literally fighting against a top tier that has constantly gotten the better of world's strongest, Kaido himself.
Katakuri lost against a rookie that Kaido negged.
There are layers and layers between the fragile donut and the god from the red line.
Should have listened to me long ago but now you will have to argue against Sanji beating Katakuri. :cheers:

I'm serious...
Both RS Sanji and Queen have been portrayed as non factor fodders against King and Zoro...

Seriously, Oda really portrayed both of them as non factors against King and Zoro each. Won't be surprised if both of them got defeated this way, dying caught in the middle of great crossfire.
THAT'S WHAT I AM SAYING
People in One Piece are so shit at power scaling, they see two people standing together and some how they are equal

Learn to look at subtleties, the actual feats, the individual portrayals.

We have King showing he can fight Marco alone and do great deal of damage to him, while Queen was damaged by Chopper of all people and dropped left and right

We had Queen literally shit in his pants looking at Big Mom while we have King dropping Big Mom and her entire crew like deuce

hmmm... but that's just fan assumption
:kayneshrug:

I think it's about to fall...maybe not necessarily on flower capital, but at least next to it or close to it...
I still believe that the skull will land RIGHTFULLY above Mount Fuji....which will then be revealed in lure that Mount Fuji is the spinal cord of that Skull... and the big sword belongs to it... revealing an ancient Weapon that was dismanteled long long long ago.... I mean Kaido and Big Mom made a big announcement and one of their goals were the ancient weapon... wouldn't be surprised if Oda connected that dot with this reveal
It's not fan assumption. Momo literally tells Shinobu to age him so he can stop Onigashima lol

He's literally talking about saving the capital from Onigashima. Otherwise there is zero reason to turning him into a giant dragon. Fighting Kaido is Luffy's job.

A

Akagaminoproduction

Confused, in what way did that happen? F6 hyped first, fall first. Calamities hyped 2nd, fall 2nd
I see and judge characters if they come to real life.... F6 are real cool bunch and the way they bared their fangs at all stars really got them a lot of hype.... i saw people saying WsW is almost Jack level and all just because of that moment.... King didn't get much panel time neither he was hyped then marco masacarre happened

King is strong no doubt and Iโ€™m sure he will have some hype soon
But Marco stronger, smarter, more beautiful, more original, more style, more relevant, better DF, better leader :phoenixmarco::phoenixmarco::phoenixmarco::phoenixmarco::phoenixmarco:
--Stronger -- No , at least comparable

--Smarter -- No way to know ; king was positioning all the F6 too ; both are leaders

--More Beautiful -- Base king design > Base marco ; Hybrid marco > Zoan king and Base king But I can give you this one

--More original -- Maybe but king has unique race and so on

--More relevant -- Yes but king's race is going to be somewhat important it seems

--Better DF - This is where marco wins the most

--Better leader -- Again no proof ; BP operate differently and are less co-operative

Shanks is a fighter (kicks, punches and others) he is not a swordsman
this comparison no longer makes sense
Cabaji used knives, kicks, spit fire, used spinning tops

still considered a swordsman

also Mihawk wouldn't keep having duels against Shanks if he wasn't a swordsman

deal with it :kayneshrug:

@Paperchampion23

:seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously:

This is just Mammoth form with abs that Jack already had. Oda down bad.
Oda draws shitty compared to other mangaka, especialy fights, he is a GOAT writer and storytelller but as an artist lame. So many cool abilities in OP best diversity of powers, in any Shounen and so few cool fights that look esteticaly appealing,
Such a shame. Let oda write OP but get kubo or somebody like murata to draw it will be 100 times more popular, than it already is.

Status
Not open for further replies.