What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a statement or something Grouping Kata with Marco & King? Zero

Where is Queen? Coz Oda never hype King alone, always with Queen alongside.

You guys created a fanfictions

Oda never had Maeci near or equal to Katakuri
Marco rivals Pero (who will fight Sulong Neko)
Marco is with King...both aren't Conquerors or fs/adcoc users and lack awakening (maybe King will have awakening)

None o/YCs

The strongest and important people are given bigger images:
Kaido, Oden, Kata, BM, Yamato, Law, Hancock
If Zoro be with Kaido instead of Oden. Everyone will screeam ZKK lmao

Don't make me clap 👏 you Erkan
You are my clapping punching bag as you were always are, infact all zorobois are my clapping punching bag. :steef::vistalaugh:

Imagine you zorobois defending: ''swordsman this swordsman that'',

You didn't listen your superior, now, it's time for eternal clapping to zorobois forever :fujilaugh:

Styles / forms : swordsmanship

mihawk's WSS title is all about styles / forms

I was right all along,

Cry in the corner. :luuh: :vistalaugh:

BRO King has tanked Hakified Enma version of Oni giri while Killer who can casually tank Big Moms Indra was knocked out by much weaker Oni Giri
Big mom's indra is a straight fodder move, shit was fucking trash. Killer is weak anyways.
Even Oni Giri on Kaido didn't have any Haki on it and it made Kaido bleed. That Oni Giri will K.O kata if not kill him
Katakuri fought for no problem after ripping open his own belly, how is he getting knocked out by a single Oni giri?
I am not saying that Kat has better Durability and Endurance, in fact, those are his weakest stats but he also isn't as easy to hit as King is.
King with a single kick can push off largest pirate ship we know off and it makes 80 meter sunny look like an ant
I'm pretty sure that Sanji did that as well.
He can hurt Marco more than any Admiral did in MF with a single swing of his sword
Cutting or penetrating the phoenix flames was never hard though. Marco is vulnerable to slashes and Lasers which were the attacks that injured despite being in full zoan form. Katakuri could also put holes in Marco with his spear.
While Kata couldn't even put down trash can like Luffy for 9 hours.

How would Kata even hurt King enough to the point where it matters?
We don't know if King can and Kat can aim a spear attack to King's skull and call it a day.
King seems much faster than boundman who could fly around Katas awakening, King would have no issues, Kata isn't big enough to shape shift around King's beak, King can neutralize mochi with wildfire
Fire doesn't seem to be a problem since Kat can produce fire himself, he most definitely is big enough to shape-shift, they're the same size and King didn't look too big but the crew is just normal height. Kat also trashed Boundman once he was calm. There is really no feat that says King can outspeed him, but yes, the problem is whether Kat can hurt King with his punches to a point it matters.

King is slow. Luffy's durability is lower than King's, but his endurance, especially when boosted by his will power in certain conditions, >>> King's. Yeah, it will take time for Katakuri to wear King down, but FS will give Katakuri the edge. He will simply dodge everything. King ain't fast.
BULLSHIT
Oni Giri would knock Luffy out cold
King has been fighting Marco, neg diffing Sanji, kicking ships and now fighting Zoro and has shown no signs of slowing down

Kings endurance >>> Luffys

When has King ever been slow? He was keeping up with hybrid Marco in base, same Marco who could casually react to kizarus attacks

Fly so fast flying slashes swordsmen like Big Mom with her CoO on can't track King and stop him before he kicks the ship

Fast enough to overpower Raid Shit Lanjis speed.
Raid Shit Sanji is 1000 times faster than Boundman turtle

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You are my clapping punching bag as you were always are, infact all zorobois are my clapping punching bag. :steef::vistalaugh:

Imagine you zorobois defending: ''swordsman this swordsman that'',

You didn't listen your superior, now, it's time for eternal clapping to zorobois forever :fujilaugh:

Styles / forms : swordsmanship

mihawk's WSS title is all about styles / forms

I was right all along,

Cry in the corner. :luuh: :vistalaugh:
How did Erkan survive until adulthood?:nicagesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.