What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am serious type what you tried to say in the first part LhaLeast. Its hard to understand your Zoroish language.

Also I answered the second part of your post and debunked easily, even though it was hard to understand your Zoroish language.
You didn't debunk shit. Zoro will only fight YC's for the rest of the series ? Mihawk YC tier ? Do you even believe the trash that you say sometimes ?

They're all "dragon-dragon" fella; stop this dishonest bullshit.
Kaido is a dragon
and King is a Pteranodon.
Get over it.
Dragon dragon fruit model Allosaurs, Dragon Dragon Fruit model Pachyselaphosaurs, Dragon Dragon model Brachiosaurs and Dragon Dragon fruit model pteranodon so all Dinosaurs have receive Dragon Dragon fruit name.

Didn't trust his nakama to help him cope with the situation in order to save Zeff without the necessity of giving up his dream. I really disliked that choice.

Luffy was so strong willed instead not only he went after all of that mess in order to save Ace but paradoxically he trusted him so much he let things unfold until it was too late and funnily it wasn't too late because he had even managed to rescue him but then things didn't go the right way.

Being able to take brave decisions is a clear manifestation of will from my point of view. And by brave I mean courageous.

He did trust, thing is that you're confusing faith with stupidity, from what sanji knew at that time, in order to save him, luffy would've had to fight big mom's entire crew while having kaido on his back, that's not something even Roger could do

Sanji giving up on his dream and going back to a life of abuse and trauma took an insane amount of will

And sanji just wanted to keep luffy safe, and as I said, how is willingly walking towards you death not brave?

Sanji made though decisions that took a lot of will power and bravery

Zoro himself thought sanji made the right choice since he also thinks the crew stands no chance against both big mom and kaido

Sanji didn't want to burden the crew, that's a brave decision

Status
Not open for further replies.