What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
are you okay my friend?

"the way some of you"

why are you including me in this? i never used those words at all, i was explaining to you why some of those terms could come up here without having the meaning you were thinking off, that's all, i know there's a lot of younger internet users nowdays and a lot of people don't understand when older people use old sayings / tems off the internet culture

sure, it's 2021 and people should "move on" and not do that kinda of stuff, but guess what? it's 2021 and there are still people being racist and misogynistic IRL, even the people you say "go to work, school and have friends", in fact many of those people have all of those and still act like shit.

:kayneshrug:
My bad bro. I was so caught up in my rant that I just bundled you up with these idiots and I apologise for that :endthis:

You are right, they are ppl who do act this way IRL but unfortunately I have never crossed paths with any of these ppl but I do hear stories from my uni mates and work colleagues.
Imagine being a prick for the fun of it. I swr I don't understand some ppl. There is banter and there is just plain hateful and hurtful remarks. It is high time ppl differentiate between the two.

I wasn't a huge fan of Katakuri to be honest, considering how popular he is

maybe it has to do with the fact that i didn't follow One Piece week to week back then, i caught up with the Snakeman chapter

maybe it's the rest of the arc that didn't made me that hyped about Katakuri

i was hyped watching the Snakeman anime episode tho!

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Nah, King is jumping from Sanji's left and over him while Zoro is far at his right as they both dodge Queen's lasers moving to different directions. It's obvious the course of action Oda is depicting there is that King attacks Sanji but is blocked by Zoro, then Queen attacks Zoro but is blocked by Sanji, and they both continue their versus as usual.
No.
Queen attack Sanji - Sanji move
King attack Zoro - Zoro block
Queen attack Zoro - Sanji block
That's how it went, King didn't attack Sanji

Of course I do. Anybody can tell King's sword doesn't have haki on it while Zoro's do following the visual clue I just explained.

These are swords without armament on them; you can clearly distinguish that one half is clear and the other isn't:

And these are sword with armament, in which it goes from 50/50 to a clearly predominant black with a thin line of white in the middle:

I mean, it's as easy as comparing how distinctive Shusui looks regarding non imbued swords:

Or, again, noticing the change from the first half to the second half of Zoro's sword as he's in process of imbuing it:

It's not that hard, really.
Unless King is using Ryou which can be invisible

Status
Not open for further replies.