Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I think, Kaido said utmost loud on purpose in that cave, so the samurai bond with Yamato. They should know she likes oden and hates her father. He wanted that. So if they bond, they work together and when Kaido can make her finally shogun some day, she would have a strong force with her.
with that way, he would have the control over the samurai, even if they never would bow to him.

I think, Kaido said utmost loud on purpose in that cave, so the samurai bond with Yamato. They should know she likes oden and hates her father. He wanted that. So if they bond, they work together and when Kaido can make her finally shogun some day, she would have a strong force with her.
with that way, he would have the control over the samurai, even if they never would bow to him.
:crazwhat:
900 IQ move from Kaidou
:smart:

I am glad that the rest of the SHs are moving towards the Live Floor. I want to see their reactions as Zoro fights King and Sanji fights Queen.

I wonder how long Yamato's flashback will be? I liked her connection with the three samurai in the cave. It's too bad they couldn't have read Oden's log out loud. It would be nice to know what was written in it.

I am not sure if Shimotsuki Ushimaru is Zoro's dad or grandfather, but there is definitely a connection between them. I wonder if it's his grandfather and Zoro's mother is a Shimotsuki but she fled Wano and married a man with the last name of Roronoa. We know that Zoro was born in East Blue, so it would make sense. I also don't understand why Kinemon or any other samurai didn't recognize Zoro's resemblance to Ushimaru.

Also I like how the samurai all refused to eat Kaido's rations. They
weren't going to betray each other. I liked how they made sure Yamato had enough to eat. I think the next chapter will be the samurai fighting Kaido but they will be killed.

For upcoming chapters we still need to see Drake vs Apoo, Big Mom vs Kidd and Law, Killer vs Hawkins, Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King, and Luffy and Momo fighting Kaido. (I think Marco may be a part of that battle but I don't know to what capacity).

Last edited:
Ah, Yamato was so cute as a kid. A good, brief backstory for her. Glad to see her shine, she’s strong as hell, and it above that, we’ve got more confirmation she’s going to join the crew. The rest of her backstory should be taken care of when we finally get Kaido’s. The only real thing left is for her to abandon Oden’s name and move forward as herself, which I think will happen once Luffy shows up. Hopefully it is like some Robin-esque scene. And regarding Yamato, she’s probably the one that keys Zoro in to his family history, as she will probably mistakenly identify him when they meet, and from there Hyou and the Akazaya will provide full background. Will be cool to see how Zoro ended up in the East Blue.

Also of note, more confirmation that Law and Kid are above every other supernova bar Luffy, they’re pushing Big Mom to steadily use CoC, something only Luffy accomplished against Kaido. Not that any reasonable fans needed it, but anything that helps quiet fanboys is a good thing.

Overall good chapter, with a good colorspread too. Can’t wait to see it finished, and next week should be good hopefully with Luffy’s arrival.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
No.
He stupid fish.
Simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.