Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ushimaru looking cool

I bet King is the one who killed him, and that's why Oda made King the one to take control of Ringo which was previously ruled by Ushimaru :hope:

Zoro will avenge Ushimaru's death in this duel and free the region that was ruled by his ancestors :finally:
Doesn't matter who kills him, Kaidou is the one who gave the order. You don't take revenge on the executor, you take revenge on the one who passed the execution order.

A

Akagaminoproduction

It’s been a singular joy watching the people who hate Yamato lose absolutely all sense of self-respect and dignity around here, but I’ve been waiting for this moment ever since her introduction more than a year ago…we haven’t had a nakama candidate this electric, this tantalizing, or this divisive in so long, but with this chapter, it’s done - Yamato’s joining the crew, and it is my sincere hope that this finally pushes some of y’all over the edge, because nothing sustains me like angry weebs unraveling in real time :cheers:
Helll yeahhh She joins... She earned her place....

Say that to Kyros who killed Diamante LOL LMAO
Yeah Diamante actively sought out Nami-clone's mom and family alone (forget her name lol). He even teased Nami-clone for it.
Unless King teased Zoro during their fight how he killed Ushimaru. If not then it doesn't matter, Kaidou is still the number 1 man responsible for Zoro's dad/uncle's death.
Post automatically merged:

Finally this chapter has put the ZKK nonsense entirely to rest.
This chapter just increased 10-fold the chance of ZKKaidou mate

Ushimaru looking cool

I bet King is the one who killed him, and that's why Oda made King the one to take control of Ringo which was previously ruled by Ushimaru :hope:

Zoro will avenge Ushimaru's death in this duel and free the region that was ruled by his ancestors :finally:
Orochi also killed Yasui who would seemingly be Zoro's uncle

The scabbards have already pointed it out, Kaido is the one who needs to go

Status
Not open for further replies.