Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the spoilers are unclear and the Yamato wanking from Oda seems to be forced by Oda.

I had enough of the feminists' agenda interfering in everything. They ruined Star Wars and many other movies and animes.

I don't want Oda to get involved with their shit.
Wat. There's literally nothing feminist about Yamato, outside of being literally the WSC's daughter. Literally her character is the opposite of an agenda lol

I swear something is wrong with some of you

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Most of the spoilers are unclear and the Yamato wanking from Oda seems to be forced by Oda.

I had enough of the feminists' agenda interfering in everything. They ruined Star Wars and many other movies and animes.

I don't want Oda to get involved with their shit.
Lol the feminists are literally having a meltdown on twitter because yamato was confirmed as a woman:kobeha:

If Yamato joins those will be the Admiral matchups:

- Luffy vs Akainu
- Zoro vs Fujitora
- Sanji vs Kizaru
- Yamato vs Ryokugyu

I'd love that especially because the headcanon that the new Admirals being weaker than the C3 would be dead.
Imo, I think Kizaru and Ryokugyuu could be switched. Ryo doesn't eat food and is a ladies man. Seems to be the antithesis of Sanji, but also alike lol

People need to realize something, Luffy is probably on his way to Onigashima already.
If Yamato is clashing right against Kaido 'evenly' chances are she is sent flying by the very next chapter.
To be honest to really judge this whole Yamato vs Kaido part we would have to wait for the outcome in the next chapter.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
all this hype for yamato is good but if she does join she will immediately be sidelined and put behind sanji in power just like he did to jinbe
I can see this happening unfortunately. He did the same shit to Robin and Franky.
He is so inconsistent. Watch Luffy go from fighting Kaido with G5 to using the same G5 against the first fodder he sees in Elbalf:pepeke:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
not gonna lie, at first i thought the supernova would be more important in wano than sanji, turns out their not.
kinda disappointing
they are clearly more important all sanji is doing is fighting queen, and the supernova were prophecized by oden as the ones who will take down kaido so they got more hype coming

Status
Not open for further replies.