Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAO! Lets go this one by one.

"That Joyboy is the one who left One Piece where it is, it was not Roger's treasure" this is head canon. All we know was that Joy Boy was there and they laughed. Also, we knew about Joy Boy since Fishman Island and Marine ford when White beard said Roger isn't waiting for you Teach. The only info we were given in wano was that it was funny Big reveal there and Roger were too early.

"- Was responsible for the Ancient Weapons" head canon

-"- Left an extraordinary tale that causes the entire crew to laugh in a very cryptic way." lmfao! Big reveal there that people are laughing.

"- Learned that Roger was too early to do anything" already discussed above.

"- Had Oden to decipher the Poneglyphs and leave a message on skypiea." we already knew they couldn't read the ponelygyph since Sabody arc! That isn't new information!

"- Introduced the concept of Joyboy and his return to the mermaid princess." this was all the way back since fishman island! That was 11 years ago!

- "- Rocks, God Valley, etc" that is another filler content ODa created out his ass.
Ah yes, let's cherry pick 5-6 points out of the 15 I gave you and act like you are winning the argument.

You compared pre-timeskip to post, doesn't matter if shit happened 11 years ago. Doesn't matter if new lore is created that works.

Rocks is filler? It is literally the driving backstory behind Kaido and Big Mom's alliance. We did not know about Oden pre timeskip.

You are a weird and funny person. You complain that Oda doesn't give you new information/lore about One Piece's biggest secrets (which is mind-bogglingly false), then also have the audacity to say he "creates filler" that he "pulls out of his ass"

You are unironically the biggest hypocrite on this forum. Enjoy the chapter, we all know you secretly do, cause you come back for more

From redon in Arlong Park Forums.

Characters in the 2nd part of the special poster for World Popularity Poll.

- Gol D. Roger (in the sky like Kaidou and Big Mom in the 1st part of the poster).
- Crocodile.
- Enel.
- Mr. 2.
- Vivi and Carue.
- Nami.
- Sanji.
- Brook.
- Chopper.
- Luffy.
- Robin.
- Jinbe.
- Zoro.
- Franky.
- Usopp.
- Going Merry.
- Woop Slap (in Going Merry's figurehead).
- Kid.
- Urouge.
- Bonney.
- Killer.
- X Drake.
- Apoo.

Marine Fans
:josad:

Ah yes, let's cherry pick 5-6 points out of the 15 I gave you and act like you are winning the argument.
I don't have time to be going through every point you made dimwit nor do I want to. I picked the first six you highlighted.

You compared pre-timeskip to post, doesn't matter if shit happened 11 years ago. Doesn't matter if new lore is created that works.
Huh? You mean fishman island?

Rocks is filler? It is literally the driving backstory behind Kaido and Big Mom's alliance. We did not know about Oden pre timeskip.
yes rocks is filler. Oda created it out his ass just to make Kaido interesting.

You are a weird and funny person. You complain that Oda doesn't give you new information/lore about One Piece's biggest secrets (which is mind-bogglingly false), then also have the audacity to say he "creates filler" that he "pulls out of his ass"
Yes, those two go together. We arent given any rlevant information because Oda choose to give us filler instead.

I don't have time to be going through every point you made dimwit nor do I want to. I picked the first six you highlighted.

Huh? You mean fishman island?

yes rocks is filler. Oda created it out his ass just to make Kaido interesting.

Yes, those two go together. We arent given any rlevant information because Oda choose to give us filler instead.
- yeah, post timeskip. So you are wrong.

- It's a backstory, they are created from the authors mind. I guess Oda creating Dragon in chapter 100 and Garp in a cover story is also pulled out of his ass too right?

- So you are hypocrite, good to know.

Do you even know the definition of filler? Original content is not filler

You don't have time to counterpoint? You spend a lot more time complaining elsewhere :suresure:

The anime made it look bigger, sure, but he still blasted the top of a mountain in the manga as well
The anime made it look bigger, sure, but he still blasted the top of a mountain in the manga as well
small hill garp casually destroys 8 mountains before chinjao fight. admit it kaido has no impressive AO so far, it could change in the final fight i hope, but so far he is not impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.