Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The original source doesn't want to get in trouble, yoi know!?
Not what I mean. Lance is clearly Redon. He provides original spoilers. Korean guy provides original spoilers. 5ch provides original spoilers.

Vegapank does not. He literally just repeats what is already posted. Seriously, look at his posts in every spoiler thread. Today he told us "no break next week" 30 minutes after it was already posted lol

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
the thing is did Kaido even know Ace was in Wano? it seems like Ace only talked with O-Tama and Yamato and dipped lol. But maybe Yamato told Kaido about Ace but he had already left by then
I doubt he wouldnt know. Ace was no "silent guy". Also Wano is under pretty good controll by the beast pirates. Luffy and Co ran nearly instantly in Hawkins Hands. I doubt Ace could ran into Yamato without anyone else known.

But wouldnt be Ace as best friend or even more for Yamato the best case Kaido can imagine? His daughter together with the son of Roger. He would have the high tiers of the next generation under his hand. If he is able to fix the relationship with his daughter, then he would have the strongest force together.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Not what I mean. Lance is clearly Redon. He provides original spoilers. Korean guy provides original spoilers. 5ch provides original spoilers.

Vegapank does not. He literally just repeats what is already posted. Seriously, look at his posts in every spoiler thread. Today he told us "no break next week" 30 minutes after it was already posted lol
So you're saying sanji won't fusion with a mythical fiery bird?:jinbewat:

If i remember correctly, last week he hinted "wings" before Lance did.
He has info but he is careful which is fair tbh.

But he does give hints that sometimes have nothing to do with what LeBrent or Redon posted

Nah Vegapank sometimes post hints before Lance even does. I wonder who his source is

I doubt he wouldnt know. Ace was no "silent guy". Also Wano is under pretty good controll by the beast pirates. Luffy and Co ran nearly instantly in Hawkins Hands. I doubt Ace could ran into Yamato without anyone else known.

But wouldnt be Ace as best friend or even more for Yamato the best case Kaido can imagine? His daughter together with the son of Roger. He would have the high tiers of the next generation under his hand. If he is able to fix the relationship with his daughter, then he would have the strongest force together.
I think Kaidou was trying to recruit Ace so he can complete his card-themed pirate crew

Status
Not open for further replies.