Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the feeling Kaido is holding back against Yamato similar to Garp holding back against Luffy or Chinjao against Sai, perhaps even Judge against Sanji to some degree or Whitebeard against Teach. They might not be doing it willingly but their resolve is lacking/waivering where as the young bloods are full of commitment.

I can definitely see something like Big Mom aim an attack against Luffy after he has defeated Kaido only for Yamato to jump in front of the blast and then Kaido in his turn jump infront of Yamato
Obviously holding back except that Raime Hakke at the end. That IS serious, but Yamato will probably collapse next chapter.

I get the feeling Kaido is holding back against Yamato similar to Garp holding back against Luffy or Chinjao against Sai, perhaps even Judge against Sanji to some degree or Whitebeard against Teach. They might not be doing it willingly but their resolve is lacking/waivering where as the young bloods are full of commitment.

I can definitely see something like Big Mom aim an attack against Luffy after he has defeated Kaido only for Yamato to jump in front of the blast and then Kaido in his turn jump infront of Yamato
Woah i miss ur avatar.
How he is doin now?

Btw what if zoro is the real descendant of ryuuma, n all samurai agree to give him shisuui. It will boost zoro power kinda high i think. 2 legendary sword and 1 more on the way to become pure black sword.

Thriller Bark Ryuma lost to pre time skip Zoro, what else was shown about him?
What about him in the reverie?
Monsters doesn't show much aside from killing the already mentioned dragon.
Act 2 just reiterates that he is a legend in Wano and the god of the blade.

I'm not disagreeing that he is/was top tier from that title alone, but what is the basis for your claim that he was stronger than all the Rocks pirates?
:seriously:

It states that Ryuma alone fended off the World. Nobles, WG, and pirates alike. Nobles/WG send Admirals to do their bidding. So it is easily concluded that Ryuma destroyed the admirals that were sent. Pirates came, and they too were destroyed. And any other WG faction.

And Wano is deep in the new world, and only strong pirates make it atop Wano, so they were strong. And Wano was very much desired, which warrants a lot of foes Ryuma faced.

The Rocks Pirate, despite their fairly recent history, were easily forgotten within 30 years.

Ryuma, despite his death being centuries ago, still has a very firm grip on the world and its top-tiers. When Akainu stopped Kizaru from going to Wano, it wasn't because of potential "Rocks" reformation, they couldn't care less. It was because of the Samurai, and he feared the Samurai because of the Legendary Swordsman, Ryuma.

Ryuma was the one who made the world fear and respect Samurai. No one else.

It states that Ryuma alone fended off the World. Nobles, WG, and pirates alike. Nobles/WG send Admirals to do their bidding. So it is easily concluded that Ryuma destroyed the admirals that were sent. Pirates came, and they too were destroyed. And any other WG faction.

And Wano is deep in the new world, and only strong pirates make it atop Wano, so they were strong. And Wano was very much desired, which warrants a lot of foes Ryuma faced.

The Rocks Pirate, despite their fairly recent history, were easily forgotten within 30 years.

Ryuma, despite his death being centuries ago, still has a very firm grip on the world and its top-tiers. When Akainu stopped Kizaru from going to Wano, it wasn't because of potential "Rocks" reformation, they couldn't care less. It was because of the Samurai, and he feared the Samurai because of the Legendary Swordsman, Ryuma.

This is all headcanon and assumptions.
We don't even know how long ago Ryuma even lived, could be very well before or during the void century. And it would be stupid to assume that the WG apparently refused to go to Wano all this time because of Ryuma alone.
It was also stated that it was the Kozuki clan that closed off Wano to protect it against most likely the WG.

: Oda-sensei! I have a question! Does the weapon used by Kaido have a name! In addition it anthropomorphized will be how handsome ah!
Oda : Here comes a question that I'm good at! I see~. Look first? Ah, the weapon is called "Hasai Kai" (A reference to the Eight Commandments of Buddhism). It has no ranking, but if Kaido has leave it behind, it will also be called a legend, right. Let's see anthropomorphism! I feels like Kaido is much more scary ...!

Dialogue right: What are you doing? Going outside! I will not go out! Dialogue left: I will not go out!

If Kaidou leaves it behind huh
:bamathink:

The only thing I fucking hate is Zoro giving away Shusui so willingly. He is the last person to do that. Why would he fucking care about some Wano lore?

Enma is trash. Shusui is the sword of the GOAT.
Bro Zoro had a funeral for one of his swords, if the people of Samurai land tell him it's a national treasure of their greatest hero and they will give him another blade I wouldn't expect Zoro to throw a fit or deny them.

The only thing I fucking hate is Zoro giving away Shusui so willingly. He is the last person to do that. Why would he fucking care about some Wano lore?

Enma is trash. Shusui is the sword of the GOAT.
Right.

"A blade that cuts whatever it touches, cannot be considered a sword"

Enma is not a sword by established lore, but oda been ignoring that lately, idk

All your headcanon. Show a manga panel where it was mentioned anything about Ryuma is the reason. Infact Kaidou invaded Wano without fearing any so called samurai except Oden. When Akainu stopped Kizaru, it was about those samurai implies military might not just a single person. Ryumanis extremely overrated.

This is all headcanon and assumptions.
We don't even know how long ago Ryuma even lived, could be very well before or during the void century. And it would be stupid to assume that the WG apparently refused to go to Wano all this time because of Ryuma alone.
It was also stated that it was the Kozuki clan that closed off Wano to protect it against most likely the WG.
Like I said. You skipped act 2 of Wano. Reread Zoro's fight against gyukimaru.

Status
Not open for further replies.