Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here in this forum I have seen people talking trash that Zoro is stronger than Yamato...is this a joke...the one who is competing with kaido and standing foot to foot and other one who is known for enduring pain and stopping a combined attack is different thing...you can go and take a single but powerful attacks but you won't be alive if you take those attacks in a 1vs 1 fight...trashes...you always want oda to spit on your face and show/tell who is stronger...unless you won't accept...
Zoro actually damaged Kaido. What did Yamato do? Tickle his ballsack?

I used to joke it was Toki but it makes the Hiyori ship extremely awkward if so LMAO! Oda don't pull a Star Wars or Game of Thrones on us!

Seriously though, I've been excited to see more green haired characters in OP especially Zoro's parents, at least one of them having green hair ofc? Blue and green hair are the rarest colours in OP I think so I also think that is gonna be important somehow in future? I think orange hair as well?

I fear both Zoro's parents are both dead unfortuantely and he might even be the last of his family/lineage? Or his family are "lost" somewhere and it turns the lost Zoro character quirk of his and jokes into something much more tragic, plot relevant and meaningful? Maybe "lost in time" even? We've not even seen any semblance of Roronoas mentioned at Wano either which makes me very confused too...I did wonder if Roronoa or even Roronoa Zoro could be a fake name given to Zoro to try to protect him?

:zorothink:
:nicagesmile::chopoff::emohiyo::usoprice:
Yeah, sorry to burst your bubble but Zoro x Hiyori is not happening. :blobevil:

Yeah, Zoro parents should be dead because it was strongly implied Zoro was an orphan. It would be truly tragic if Zoro mother who had the horrible sense of direction end up dead due to being lost and having a samurai mindset starve herself because she gave all the food she could hunt/fish to baby Zoro or she ate a poisonous _____ and died due to it. Anyhow I can't until we know more about a Zoro.
Yeah, it weird that the family name Roronoas aren't known throughout Wano and it would be neat if that family name was fake to protect Zoro's real family name.

Wano samurai PL:
Oden: Upper-Mid Top tier. He's the samurai version of Roger/Luffy. The man hyped by Great Pirates.
Ryuma: Mid top tier. The ancient Samurai version of Zoro.
Prime Hyogoro : Inbetweener. The Man whom Kaido didn't want him to team up with Oden or else it'll be very difficult to win.
Ushimaru: Inbetweener. Despite being powerful, Kaido didn't deem him as a higher force than Hyougoro
Tenguyama/other Samurai/Denjiro/Prime Yasu: High High tier
Ashura : upper-mid high tier
Kawamatsu: upper-low high tier
Kinnemon /Kanjuro : Top Vets/lower-high tier
All I see is slander.

Ryuma feats and portrayal surpasses that of Rocks Pirates, the ENTIRE crew. Ryuma was an absolute unparalleled monster.

Prime Ushimaru was compared to the likes of current Zoro, who's comfortably above Oden. You can even see that Ushimaru, despite his old age 20 years ago, was still deemed powerful by Kaido. And Ushimaru lasted for 2 years after he broke out of the cell. So Prime Ushimaru is above Oden.

Oden was a powerful Samurai

Old Ushimaru/Prime Hyogoro

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
All of Zoro's feats, not including asura mode, showed us how he can trade blows with Kaido. Blocking Hakai is the best argument because it's was a combination attack from two Yonko, it's a much stronger attack than any of Kaido's individual attacks, and the power, strength and skills required to block hakai can be used to clash/block weaker attacks.

King disarming Zoro doesn't make Zoro look bad or prove he can't clash with Kaido in a 1v1 since neither Kaido nor Big Mom were able to disarm Zoro. If anything, the 2 Yonkos are the ones who look bad in that situation. Their hakai couldn't disarm Zoro. I doubt you believe King has more physical strength than Kaido and Big Mom, especially combined.

King disarming Zoro didn't have anything to do with his physical strength. It was trickery. His sword can change to a sword breaker/catcher in an instant in the middle of battle.

It caught Zoro off guard and that was the reason he was able to disarm him.That is how King fights. Just like how his glove release spikes.

A similar incident happened to Big Mom. She was disarmed by Killer because she was distracted and caught off guard. Killer is weaker than Big Mom. He wasn't even able to pull his scythe from Zoro's body.
Off-topic.

I lowkey wonder why Zoro called King a mummy. Lol.

Here in this forum I have seen people talking trash that Zoro is stronger than Yamato...is this a joke...the one who is competing with kaido and standing foot to foot and other one who is known for enduring pain and stopping a combined attack is different thing...you can go and take a single but powerful attacks but you won't be alive if you take those attacks in a 1vs 1 fight...trashes...you always want oda to spit on your face and show/tell who is stronger...unless you won't accept...
We're not just looking at Zoro stopping a combination attack and tanking it. We are looking at everything Zoro did on the rooftop. That's how we get a much better understanding of Zoro's strength.

Yamato is impressive but she still is not his level. Kaido has been holding back most of the battle. The clash at the end of the chapter, after her growth, was the first time she was able to have an even clash with Kaido. While Zoro countered Kaido's twister, cut Kaido and save Luffy with one attack.

Last edited:
Yamato cant even touch kaido's ass meanhwile halfdead zoro clashed with Kaido and Landed a Clean hit while having broken Bones and Last remaining Strenght

Zoro gave a scar to That far Superior Version of Yamato while having Broken bones
Yanato aint got a shit against that if kaido cant avoid even he used named attack "hell hakkei"

Halfdead Zoro one Shot yamato its not even Fair

Heathly Zoro made Kaido dogde like a Bitch and cuted him more than 3 times

Hybrid Yamato cant even touch kaidos ass let alone fight with halfdead Zoro who leaved a Fucking scar on Kaido while Having Broken bones lol

We say this but:

- Kozuki castle has Kokeshi dolls in the basement. Tengu is a Kokeshi doll collector

- Tengu is not featured ONCE in the entire Oden flashback. Yet is considered an ally to Oden. We never actually see what happens to the swords after Oden gives them to Toki. It's "implied" Tengu was given them, but we never see them

- Tengu continues to wear a mask even after removing the fake wings and stilts. Why?
I mean, all of the Daimyos were allies of Oden but we only got to see some of them now:kayneshrug:, the Kokeshi dolls could be important, sure, but they could also just mean that he used to store them there? I dunno, I really hope he isnt Oden's father, all the scabbards act as if they knew him so he most likely was around back then
Post automatically merged:

Yamato cant even touch kaido's ass meanhwile halfdead zoro clashed with Kaido and Landed a Clean hit while having broken Bones and Last remaining Strenght

Zoro gave a scar to That far Superior Version of Yamato while having Broken bones
Yanato aint got a shit against that if kaido cant avoid even he used named attack "hell hakkei"

Halfdead Zoro one Shot yamato its not even Fair

Heathly Zoro made Kaido dogde like a Bitch and cuted him more than 3 times

Hybrid Yamato cant even touch kaidos ass let alone fight with halfdead Zoro who leaved a Fucking scar on Kaido while Having Broken bones lol
You are comparing 1 attack to who knows how many minutes of soloing a Yonko?:seriously:

Ryuma feats and portrayal surpasses that of Rocks Pirates, the ENTIRE crew. Ryuma was an absolute unparalleled monster.
We literally have no idea what Ryuma even did aside from killing a dragon, we just assume he's top tier because of him being known as the god of the blade. Claiming he was "an unparalleled monster" and stronger than the Rocks pirates is completely baseless.

Omg they do look like two peas in a pod.
How they talking while laughing.
And when they in battle mode using 2 sword.
Like father like son, hope zoros father quite powerful samurai back then.

We literally have no idea what Ryuma even did aside from killing a dragon, we just assume he's top tier because of him being known as the god of the blade. Claiming he was "an unparalleled monster" and stronger than the Rocks pirates is completely baseless.
You can't be serious?:crazwhat:

Did you skip Thriller Bark, The Reverie, Act 2 of Wano, and Monsters?

Let's make a simple comparison:

-Killer was able to go toe to toe against zoro nitoryou.
-Once zoro used santoryo killer was one shoted.

Now apply that on the rooftop battle:

-Kaido and big mom couldn't one shot zoro with a combined attack
-kaido alone won't even scratch zoro.

I get the feeling Kaido is holding back against Yamato similar to Garp holding back against Luffy or Chinjao against Sai, perhaps even Judge against Sanji to some degree or Whitebeard against Teach. They might not be doing it willingly but their resolve is lacking/waivering where as the young bloods are full of commitment.

I can definitely see something like Big Mom aim an attack against Luffy after he has defeated Kaido only for Yamato to jump in front of the blast and then Kaido in his turn jump infront of Yamato

You can't be serious?:crazwhat:

Did you skip Thriller Bark, The Reverie, Act 2 of Wano, and Monsters?
Thriller Bark Ryuma lost to pre time skip Zoro, what else was shown about him in that arc?
What was said or shown about him about him at the reverie?
Monsters doesn't show much aside from killing the already mentioned dragon.
Act 2 just reiterates that he is a legend in Wano and the god of the blade.

I'm not disagreeing that he is/was top tier from that title alone and having forged a black blade, but what is the basis for your claim that he was stronger than all the Rocks pirates or that he was unparalleled?

Thriller Bark Ryuma lost to pre time skip Zoro, what else was shown about him?
What about him in the reverie?
Monsters doesn't show much aside from killing the already mentioned dragon.
Act 2 just reiterates that he is a legend in Wano and the god of the blade.

I'm not disagreeing that he is/was top tier from that title alone, but what is the basis for your claim that he was stronger than all the Rocks pirates?
I doubt Ryuma is even a top tier given the fact that how samurai was exaggerated and what we have seen in reality are completely different. You know Oda is a master of empty hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.