Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thriller Bark Ryuma lost to pre time skip Zoro, what else was shown about him in that arc?
What was said or shown about him about him at the reverie?
Monsters doesn't show much aside from killing the already mentioned dragon.
Act 2 just reiterates that he is a legend in Wano and the god of the blade.

I'm not disagreeing that he is/was top tier from that title alone and having forged a black blade, but what is the basis for your claim that he was stronger than all the Rocks pirates or that he was unparalleled?
I think all his techinque die without he die.
He got no original skill after all, all his skill is from brooke.

Yeah but my point is that Thriller Bark tells us nothing about how strong Ryuma actually was, only that he became a legend.
Yeah lets see about his history later.
After all he is 1 from 2 known swordman that have black sword, ryuuma based on the story make his sword black by experience from fighting. Mihawk till now still unknown how he can have his black blade.

Ryuma was the reason the Samurai are known throughout the world. Without him, people wouldn't know about the,. IT's literally said in that panel.
That is just baseless assumption. There is nothing in that panel. Ryuma is someone who dates back to 100 or more years. All it was there that ryuma defended wano. Not even Mihawk, the WSS knows about this so called samurai. Akainu just mentioned about samurai in general.

Post automatically merged:

why do you type in italics?
No reason. Why should I not?

That is just baseless assumption. There is nothing in that panel. Ryuma is someone who dates back to 100 or more years. All it was there that ryuma defended wano. Not even Mihawk, the WSS knows about this so called samurai. Akainu just mentioned about samurai in general.

No reason. Why should I not?
Man how do you miss the whole "The showed the world that there's Samurai in Wano"
It seems you can't read anything not Italic.

I don't neccesarily put Ryuma stronger than the like of Roger, WB, Garp, Kaidou, but he's on the same tier for sure
Sorry but i dont think ryumaa is on same level with roger or wb....sure he is s sword god but thats title only valid on wano as he never travel outside wano(theory)....oden is the same case he is a big fish in a small pond..once he travel outside he realize how big the world is and thanks to travel he become a lot stronger and can beat kaido...

-That is just baseless assumption
-Proceeds to make baseless assumption about Mihawk

:gokulaugh:hahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.