Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Considering putting your fingers in your ears cancels it, I’m assuming a deaf person would be auto immune.
Oh yeah thats true, thanks! Thats a pretty amazing advantage to being deaf then ironically! Although extremely situational ofc lol.
It's like the theories/jokes that Fujitora is immune to Boas powers due to his blindness?

1- When Luffy finally got rid of her shackles.
Too damn soon, that was just a little after we met her at all, it would feel too rushed and no one would care
2- That moment when she met Kaido on the roof, before the Calamities fight started
Yeah I kinda of agree with this, to me it should've happened while she was running to the rooftop, so its conclusion would've happened when she finally challenges him to "remove her chains". But I'll wait and see how Oda handles it, maybe he waited till now because Ushimaru is a big part of it and he needed to have that set up with Zoro first

That doesn't mean in anything if you can't comprehend it. Kaido was just saying he was impressed that Luffy gained the power to hurt him in a short period of time.

Later on he was disappointed in Luffy's performance.
I know reading comprehension for you guys is an issue but you may just have proven my point:

"It's been a long time since I got worked up like this."
:gokulaugh:
Thank you Zoro fan. You have made my day.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If this backstory has something to do with baby/kid Zoro, it could actually be interesting
The single most trash thing Oda could do to Zoro is by aligning him with those retarded weak fucks from Shimotsuki. But I guess it would be a W for you Lanji fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.