Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Can't wait for yours once Oda crushes yet another headcanon of Yamatrash joining the crew. She didn't even cut in top 10 in popularity poll.

Carrot is more popular.
The poll conducted months before Yamato’s debut in the anime AND all the shit she’s been given since then in the manga…does it feel like a sinking in your stomach, Seth? Do you smell the wind as it starts blowing in? That’s the sensation of inevitability, big guy :myman:

:cheers:
Told ya she's the Katakuri of this arc,
She's above any YC!

You guys can't scale.
Yamato physical strength is top tier, only G4 and Yonko have better AP than her
Her haki mastery is great too

So kaido beat Ushimaru and had him locked as a guard

"Zoro /king/Marco/doffy above Yamato ":milaugh: getting outta here

I've been waiting for this Thunder bagua clash

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The poll conducted months before Yamato’s debut in the anime AND all the shit she’s been given since then in the manga…does it feel like a sinking in your stomach, Seth? Do you smell the wind as it starts blowing in? That’s the sensation of inevitability, big guy :myman:
and I must remind you that Oda is not writing his story for you or any sideboob fans.

If he writes a character into the crew straight off the "popularity" he will be a trash submissive slut.

But as you know he doesn't care what is popular in the fandom and he laughs at everyone ruining their headcanon.
Post automatically merged:

11 (same as her SH number) without even anime debut, and unheard of feat since the anime has been running :steef:
Vivi

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
and I must remind you that Oda is not writing his story for you or any sideboob fans.

If he writes a character into the crew straight off the "popularity" he will be a trash submissive slut.

But as you know he doesn't care what is popular in the fandom and he laughs at everyone ruining their headcanon.
Post automatically merged:

Vivi
Hey, you’re the one who tried to use popularity as a measure of importance in the canon, bro. If you and yours wanna deny your own eyes, be my guest, but the whole “perception is reality” thing only goes so far with hard evidence in front of you :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.