Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you translate it properly?
Gifted by Hiyori, Zoro was entrusted with Kozuki Oden's famed sword "Enma". Strangely enough, the sword was made by Shimotsuki Kouzaburo, founder of his hometown Shimotsuki Village and a former swordsmith of Wano Country. Whether he knows it or not, Zoro's past has a deep connection with Wano Country, and he heads forward to Onigashima not just a Pirate Hunter, but as an Ogre exterminator. As one of the Worst Generation, he will be pivotal in the fight against the Emperors.

Thanks, This is extreme hype to Zoro future bounty:
Zoro's past has a deep connection with Wano Country, and he heads forward to Onigashima not just a Pirate Hunter, but as an Ogre exterminator. As one of the Worst Generation, he will be pivotal in the fight against the Emperors.

Luffy got a massive spike in his bounty by just facing Katakuri and a bit of Big Mom, 1billion.

Zoro faced 2 Yonko and King and is going to exterminate the Oni that destroyed Wano for over 20years.

I hope the world goverment take into consideration how dangerous Zoro is xD.

I can't really complain tbf. Where do you have her currently among the SHs?? I initially have her above Luffy, Zoro and Sanji but I am as confident as I was yday:josad:
Atm, closer to Luffy but I think once Zoro/Sanji have growth fights (and potentially show CoC), she'll be 4th. The M3 dynamic probably will be preserved imo.

But fan rules can also be made to be broken so I have no idea:kayneshrug:

Personally I would prefer if Yamato and Sanji dont have conquerors, and instead they got god tier observation and awakening respectively, but if Yamati has it and joins then Sanji probably has it as well, and maybe Oda wil differentiate it like he did with Zoro by giving him haki flames or whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.