Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact Kaido blocks all of Yamato's attacks instead of taking them (as he took a Kong Organ casually) tells you, that Yamato hits hard. Always arguing with the Scabbards won't do any good, since Kaido's scales are vulnerable to Ryuo cuts but those Ryuo cuts are still shallow. And we won't assume that a slice from Kinemon > pre Udon Luffy's boundman attacks.

There is no way around it, Yamato is a top tier, being able to coat her attacks in CoC, using high level barrier CoA, having Kaido's moves and a strong mythical Zoan.

Maybe she even grew during that fight (hence "finally clashing equally with her father").

Ulti (ancient Zoan that endured Maser Cannon) recovering from a non CoC club of Base Yamato is reasonable.

Kaido sending Tobi Roppo after her is as dumb as sending Jack after post WCI Luffy + Law.
These guys don't get it

We actually never saw Kaido block attacks on the roof vs Retainers or SNs
The fact he is doing it vs Yamato shows that he knows she will hurt him badly

''Brook contacts Jinbe, who is still on the 4th floor of Onigashima castle. There the battle continues against Kaidou's subordinates. Jinbe wonders why Kaidou hasn't returned to the castle and who is stopping him. ''

Chapter starts with updates from the Straw Hats up to Jinbe, the most recent addition, wondering who is stopping Kaido:shocking:
Yamato stock couldn't be higher :steef:

This chapter actually looks great, the combat scenes are really stepping up these days. Kid's lil biter is a badass

If Kaido actually merked Zoro's dad, then this is probably the strongest evidence for ZKK so far
Zoros dad saved yamato
Yamatos dad killed zoros dad
Zoro kills yamatos dad
Everyone's happy
I want to see Yamatos reaction to Zoro so bad tbh. I wonder if she mistakes him for Ushimaru and thinks that he's alive. Thats how zoro will know about his father and that kaido killed him. That would be lit.
@matt245
This is what I was trying to explain if you weren't getting it

Status
Not open for further replies.