Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think those fights have to likely end much earlier than Kaido is defeated at least so the Grandmaster can join over :zosleepy:
Watch us get more Kaido and Luffy stuff for couple of chapters, then some Orochi is not dead reveal, then Fukurokuju vs Raizo chapter, then Killer vs Hawkins and solving the Kidd issue, then Nekomamushi vs Perospero, then Inu vs Jack, then some more Luffy on the roof with a cliffhanger, and only after all that go back to Zoro and Sanji vs King and Queen :josad:

2022 :sighting:

Luffys Power Up Counter
  1. Advanced Ryuo
  2. Red Roc
  3. Advanced CoC
  4. Telepathy
  5. Whatever is dropping this chapter
Add Red Roc to Advance Ryuo because thats what it is and get rid of 2. Get rid of telepathy cause thats not going to help him with anything in battle.

So it goes:

1. Advance Ryuo
2. Advance CoC
3. Whatevers next

Now do a zoro power up counter ...

is this look like he need other shot?

btw Luffy < Zoro
Oden < Zoro btw zoro shit on odens feat at rooftop
Mihawk > Post wano Zoro
Post wano n take 2 legendary weapon shisuui as his family treasure and enma the only sword can slice kaido thic skin. Its sure boost zoro power kinda high but maybe zoro still under mihawk but im sure
EOS Zoro > mihawk.

Watch us get more Kaido and Luffy stuff for couple of chapters, then some Orochi is not dead reveal, then Fukurokuju vs Raizo chapter, then Killer vs Hawkins and solving the Kidd issue, then Nekomamushi vs Perospero, then Inu vs Jack, then some more Luffy on the roof with a cliffhanger, and only after all that go back to Zoro and Sanji vs King and Queen :josad:

I bet Neko will probably end up assisting Inu haha the revenge of the dukes unfolding

Add Red Roc to Advance Ryuo because thats what it is and get rid of 2. Get rid of telepathy cause thats not going to help him with anything in battle.

So it goes:

1. Advance Ryuo
2. Advance CoC
3. Whatevers next

1. Advanced CoC
2. Maybe Advance Ryou too due to Enma(?)
3. Enma

But that was it.

Post wano n take 2 legendary weapon shisuui as his family treasure and enma the only sword can slice kaido thic skin. Its sure boost zoro power kinda high but maybe zoro still under mihawk but im sure
EOS Zoro > mihawk.
yes no way zoro can defeat Mihawk yet. but he will push him to mid to high diff

mihawk already a above yonko and waiting for someone stronger than yonko shanks

Damn you just further ruin my day :josad:

A

Akagaminoproduction

I did, there's nothing wrong with having a role model. What's wrong is trying to become that role model to the point where you lose your real self.

She's basically still an 8 years old child, she didn't mature beyound the imitation act, she doesn't have her own goals, all of her goals are taken from oden's life and ambitions, does her longing for freedom comes from oden influence or from her own experience?

Also if she hates kaido that much then why does she have his exact move set, most one piece characters developed their unique combat style at a very young age, but yamato didn't.

Also my first reason for disliking her is that we were told kaido has a son, then it turned out to be a mentally disturbed girl.
Secondary reason is that i dislike oden, and she's constantly rubbing salt on the wound.

Let alone the stupid debate about her gender.
how can you mature when your father is trash wanker having PTSD and you have no mom.... her childhood is pretty dark.... she never even went to wano....

So it goes:

1. Advance Ryuo
2. Advance CoC
3. Whatevers next

Ashura Zoro still folds. It's basically Zoro X 3 ez win. Zoro the side character to surpass MC

Status
Not open for further replies.