Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unpopular opinion: Enma releases Coa and Coc that's why attacks are so powerful and also why Big Mom and Kaido was worried. Only way to cut them is using coc coated attack. Would also explain why Zoro gets tired easily after each attack using Enma similarly Luffy got exhausted by coating himself with advanced coc

Zoro
1. Enma
2. Black Blade (When it Happens)

Luffys Telepathy is new btw. I’d keep it, might come in handy later

1. AdCoA
2. AdCoC
3. Telepathy
4. This Chapter
Zoro has
  1. Enma
  2. Fire fox style
  3. Base CoC infused Asura
  4. Shimotsuki atavism
  5. (Black blade maybe)

i think that telepathy only works with people who can hear all things like momo
it worked on Laws crew, Luffy can inject his voice LOUDLY into the mind of others, (subconsciously at the moment), remember how Zunisha basically disabled Luffy and Momo... that is the potential of this power.

Do we get Zoro vs King? What's the latest word on the streets?
It looks like the chapter is focused on Luffy, Yamato and Momo vs Kaido. And the title being related to 2 dragons doesn't rlly support Zoro vs King. But one thing is for sure; if Zoro appears saying that he needs to finish this fast or that he can't waste more time on King then everything is set on stone.

VOAT isn't a PU how is it supposed to help you in a fight ?
Wait and see how the "voice of all things" tells Luffy the secret to break through physical realm and gain a transcendental body and Luffy said "oh yeah it sounds neat i'll try it" and become Luffy VOAT GOAD MOAD. Nowadays Oda seems like that kinda guy lol

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Unpopular opinion: Enma releases Coa and Coc that's why attacks are so powerful and also why Big Mom and Kaido was worried. Only way to cut them is using coc coated attack. Would also explain why Zoro gets tired easily after each attack using Enma similarly Luffy got exhausted by coating himself with advanced coc
This is not unpopular but rather a really popular theory here. Enma has been said to bring out extra amounts of Haki from the user. Enma might very well bring out Zoro's latent CoC and CoA.

Status
Not open for further replies.