Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Add Red Roc to Advance Ryuo because thats what it is and get rid of 2. Get rid of telepathy cause thats not going to help him with anything in battle.

So it goes:

1. Advance Ryuo
2. Advance CoC
3. Whatevers next

Now do a zoro power up counter ...
Zoro
1. Enma
2. Black Blade (When it Happens)

Luffys Telepathy is new btw. I’d keep it, might come in handy later

1. AdCoA
2. AdCoC
3. Telepathy
4. This Chapter

Add Red Roc to Advance Ryuo because thats what it is and get rid of 2. Get rid of telepathy cause thats not going to help him with anything in battle.

So it goes:

1. Advance Ryuo
2. Advance CoC
3. Whatevers next

Now do a zoro power up counter ...
Well he hasn't consciously mastered the telepathy, if he could bombard his opponent with mental distractions it could limit their resolve/haki theoretically.
But yeah I'm betting it will be devil fruit related, from Kaido's "Gomu gomu no what?" comment from the offscreened failed attack, and the whole Whos who Gomu gomu no mi drama.
That said, Luffy hasn't even used G4 with CoC against Kaido, and hasn't ever used a G4 KING move successfully since learning basic ryuo.

Watch us get more Kaido and Luffy stuff for couple of chapters, then some Orochi is not dead reveal, then Fukurokuju vs Raizo chapter, then Killer vs Hawkins and solving the Kidd issue, then Nekomamushi vs Perospero, then Inu vs Jack, then some more Luffy on the roof with a cliffhanger, and only after all that go back to Zoro and Sanji vs King and Queen :josad:

2022 :sighting:
If that happens we probably also have to endure Wanda and CArrot finishing off Perospero on top of everything i mentioned :josad:

I forgot the X Drake and Apoo

Also the yet to be revealed Numbers. Oda will probably have Usopp do something against them

@Finalbeta

@zzShinichi

Our wait will be a long one :sighting:

Oda told us from the very beginning that no one can beat Kaido in one-on-one combat. Even if Luffy will fight and defeat Kaido in a period, no one will be able to say that only Luffy has defeated Kaido. It's very likely that from now on, Luffy will only fight the enemies in BB and WG one to one. In this war, Luffy took huge help for the first time.

At the end of the arc, I think there will be 3 great heroes for me.
Sanji, Zoro, and Yamato (although I don't like character builtup at all).

Status
Not open for further replies.