Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It’s not just competence, I think Akainu’s social skills (manipulated Squard, got Ace to stop running) and intelligence (runs the freakin Navy) are hilariously underrated.

Akainu is probably the most competent faction leader at the moment.
Akainu is everything you say he is, but the dude is easily one of the most over-wanked characters in the series alongside characters like Zoro and Luffy.

Another dead thread huh? People really aren't feeling the yamato vs kaido stuff ig.
Post automatically merged:

Then there's the fact that there's a break after this, it was nice knowing you Mr. Four chapters in a row-san, rest easy, 2 chapters-kun and 1 chapter-des will take over now, and occasionally 3 chapters in a row-chan as well.

Asura wasn't weak even with 30 broken bones, but Marco was weakened even though he has 0 injuries. I need not even search for your other posts to expose the double standards. I know how attacks work in OP; I understand this shit 100 times better than you and everyone else on your bandwagon who support your bias and double standards.

I know Zoro's asura or the attacks he uses in asura aren't getting any weaker just because Zoro is exhausted or injured. I also acknowledge Zoro's most powerful attack failed to seriously injure Kaido. All I am saying is the same should apply to Marco as well. Meanwhile, You and your band of downplayers try everything in your power to imply Marco is fighting King at around 10% of his power without acknowledging the fact that losing HP does not make you less powerful.

Who sounds desperate here? The person who accepts the truth? or the people who change the tone in accordance with their agenda?
Did I say zoro wasnt weakened?
Who the hell denied zoro wasn't weakened since he got injured fatally.
We are talking about AP not health lol
Your problem is thinking ashura was weak coz zoro was fatally wounded which is wrong.
It's like claiming KKG and KC were weak coz Luffy was heavily wounded/damaged

Zoro being healthy wouldn't change Ashura attack potency.
In fact healthier zoro couldn't do much to Kaido while damaged Zoro damaged Kaido for real.
So why keep posting :broken bones Zoro as if being healthy would help zoro to somehow tank TB or do more damage

I thought Luffy would use Awakening or mastered CoC to beat Kaido, but Kaido is too weak for that.
Luffy is using his unmastered Adv CoC and G4 to beat Kaido.

Awakening is to Gear 4 what Gear 4 is to base Luffy.

Not to mention kaido said his CoC usage was clumsy. What happens when he masters it and grows even stronger than now.

After this henis goign to Face Shanks, Blackbeard and Akainu.

Kaido was already dodging base Luffy without CoC in chapter 1009.
Luffy doesn't need awakening to beat Kaido. That's for when he fights Blackbeard.

Boundman will slaughter Kaido unless he has something up his sleeve

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Did I say zoro wasnt weakened?
Who the hell denied zoro wasn't weakened since he got injured fatally.
We are talking about AP not health lol
Your problem is thinking ashura was weak coz zoro was fatally wounded which is wrong.
It's like claiming KKG and KC were weak coz Luffy was heavily wounded/damaged
Zoro being healthy wouldn't change Ashura attack potency.
In fact healthier zoro couldn't do much to Kaido while damaged Zoro damaged Kaido for real.
I literally said Zoro's physical condition doesn't make asura or its attacks weaker. So save yourr lectures for someone else because the problem isn't you saying Zoro wasn't weakened, but you not acknowledging Marco's power level doesn't drop just because he loses his stamina just like it doesn't for G4 Luffy or Asura Zoro.

So why keep posting :broken bones Zoro as if being healthy would help zoro to somehow tank TB or do more damage
Well, Physical condition does affect one's ability to eat attacks i.e., endurance. So if Zoro was less injured he'd be able to continue fighting even after eating attacks as long as he can withstand them. If Zoro is less exhausted, he will be able to fight for longer periods of time which means more attacks. Naturally, the same applies to Marco and Luffy.

H

humanbeing

Luffy in base was able to send Kaido flying when he used CoC coating. sure he didn't hurt him that much but still. when you compare Luffy base attacks with his G4 attacks. G4 attacks are maybe 10 times more devastating assuming ins his next fight he will use G4 with his advanced armament and advanced king haki. there is no way that Kaido will be withstand such attacks for too long. assuming Luffy can maintain his G4 snakeman for about 30 minutes like against Katakuri. i am pretty sure Kaido will be heavily injured after that. and more Luffy is not alone.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Luffy doesn't need awakening to beat Kaido. That's for when he fights Blackbeard.

Boundman will slaughter Kaido unless he has something up his sleeve
Thank you for finally acknowledging you don't need awakening to beat awakening users.:catsweat:

why is fake info still in spoiler thread

kaido and momo are not fighting ..
Spoiler says they're facing each other, and they're facing each other as you can see in the picture posted. So we good.

Thank you for finally acknowledging you don't need awakening to beat awakening users.:catsweat:

Spoiler says they're facing each other, and they're facing each other as you can see in the picture posted. So we good.
Still no confirmation on Kaido being awakened, but overall Kaido > Luffy. I'm talking about this nerfed Kaido.

Yeah.
afaik, your opinion doesnt say anything about the admiral as much as kaido is that much stronger.

Let me ask you this, do you see kaido beating jozu/marco the way he beats the dukes?
yes Kaido would do with Jozu/Marco the same thing that he did against Luffy

remember that Jozu got low diffed against Aokiji, yet you're still displaying mad disrespect against the admirals

ALL of the scabbards COMBINED weren't able to give the damage that Zoro ALONE gave to Kaido

They all got fucked up by BASE KAIDO, he wasn't even in hybrid

Akainu would fuck Denjiro up so bad it's not even funny, the dukes against Kizaru would experience how it feels to be kicked at the speed of light lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.