Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I actually can't believe what I'm reading tbh. Ndule is going so far as to deny she's joining the crew, because it would put her < Zoro/Sanji. LOL.
His desperate attempt to defend Kidd who swore to take revenge on Kaido is way funnier.

Yamato shit will be done soon. She is Rebecca of this arc. Only difference is that she can fight and inflict as much damage on Kaido as Kiku did:gokulaugh:

Up until Wano, I used to say Marco was the most overrated character, when people were saying he was = Kizaru.

Then Zoro got overrated after ZKK stuff, when it's clear Luffy beats villains.

But now? Lol. Yamato the most overwanked character in One Piece history. Seriously seen nothing like it before.

Stronger than Zoro? Are you demented? Forget the "Wings of PK" stuff which AUTOMATICALLY puts Zoro over her, but look at Zoro vs. Kaido

Keep the wank up though Yamato stans. Deep down you know if she wasn't Kaido's daughter she would have ended up like the Scabbards.
Damn Sanjikun you're spitting fr :christindeed:

Up until Wano, I used to say Marco was the most overrated character, when people were saying he was = Kizaru.

Then Zoro got overrated after ZKK stuff, when it's clear Luffy beats villains.

But now? Lol. Yamato the most overwanked character in One Piece history. Seriously seen nothing like it before.

Stronger than Zoro? Are you demented? Forget the "Wings of PK" stuff which AUTOMATICALLY puts Zoro over her, but look at Zoro vs. Kaido

Keep the wank up though Yamato stans. Deep down you know if she wasn't Kaido's daughter she would have ended up like the Scabbards.
Came fron the idiot who claims Doffy is 5t emporer level XD

Kaido attacked Zoro right before Ashura, his guard wasn't down. In fact it looks like Zoro even manages to parry Kaido's club right before scarring him.
He assumed he didn't have CoC(underestimated)
He chose to slowly attack a swordsman in melee rather than blast him with rapid fire lasers, or kanabo air blasts and use kanabo followup in dynamic combat as he did vs pre advCoC Luffy or Yamato here.
Zoro was putting all his energy into asura, he couldn't deal with a rapid fire assault from a far more mobile enemy, it was PIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.