Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just check Kaido's old scar and new. Zoro didn't make some thing entirely new new scar. He extended Oden's scar. And it didn't do anything to Kaido.

Zoro fans need to thank Oden for that scarring feat.

:cheers:
Yes. He extended that scar by scarring new area along the line. That means he created new scars on places that were not scarred before.

If you have a line of 5 meters and you extend it into 9 meters, it means that you created a new line of 4 meters. And you did it by yourself, regardless of whether the person before you created a line of 5 meters or not.

Since you're spam shittalking "Zoro fans" while presenting no argument or rebuttal of your own, at least have the common courtesy to think before you come up with logics such as one above.

One thing I've learned from reading One Piece is the people shit talking Luffy always have a breakdown at the end of the arc.

Wano has lasted way too long. But sooner or later, the main fight will roll. And I can't wait for that shit

Seriously wtf are people talking about? Luffy send Kaido crashing into rocks with a basic Snakeman hit.

Use Katakuri as a comparison. Kong Gun >>> Jet Culverin.

Kaido is going to get the shit kicked out of him with Boundman. Boundman owned him without even using adCoC.

Like a KKG + advanced CoC will send this dude buried 1000 feet deep into the ground.
How's KG>>>Jet culbeein when both sent kata flying back
Even tho KG did slightly better?

Boundman didn't own Kaido
If landing hits in 5v2 then not weakening Kaido is amazing then great. Or attacking drunk kaido

Boundman is sure powerful but the only one who got owned is Luffy : 3x already

Are you still betting on KKG? :suresure:
Or would you like to push your chips onto ZKK? :goyea:
KKG is disgusting sorry. There is a reason Oda has never used it.

How's KG>>>Jet culbeein when both sent kata flying back
Even tho KG did slightly better?

Boundman didn't own Kaido
If landing hits in 5v2 then not weakening Kaido is amazing then great. Or attacking drunk kaido

Boundman is sure powerful but the only one who got owned is Luffy : 3x already
Katakuri recovered from Culverin pretty quickly. KG made him hurl blood and bend over.

H

humanbeing

One thing I've learned from reading One Piece is the people shit talking Luffy always have a breakdown at the end of the arc.

Wano has lasted way too long. But sooner or later, the main fight will roll. And I can't wait for that shit

imagine that barrage with CoC haki. Kaido is gonna scream loudly :D

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
‎
I don't try to downplay zoro i just say that yes it was harder to FIGHT while injursd thats obvious, but im talking about that attack, if the injury would affected him so much he would not be able to use the attack as intended, but he still did, with hardening and COC and all that.
whitebeard was struggling to dodge attacks from shitstains like Squard.

Zoro at the rooftop was struggling to stand straight post Ashura but ofcourse, he used Ashura perfectly and wasnt nerfed during the attack.
:saden:

And no he didnt achieve what he wanted to. He wanted to bring down Kaido which he clearly couldnt do due to his injuries. Just stop the downplay lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.