Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I've been thinking about the 15 minute situation... I hope Oda doesn't do something stupid like Oden's face scaring Kaido to faint and lose consciousness and Onigashima drops.
No I don't think so, Oda can make gags but not like that and not with Kaido the main antagonist. The brid cage didn't end in a joke, or the Maxime ark or the Alabasta bomb etc.

:gokulaugh:

Imagine screenshotting my few posts when 90% of forum content is about Zoro wanking.
Post automatically merged:

When did I cry about Gomu Gomu? I only made comments about scar. You don't have to label me as som Zoro hater now. Lol

Keep celebrating second tier scar.
"Bruh I cry about Enma for boosting Zoro's power according to my head-canon. But Gomu Gomu no Mi? Nah, man. That's something Luffy shit out of his ass. Raid Suit? Humans are born with it!"

Thanks for proving that you're a hypocrite and letting us know you don't even have enough comprehension to tell my response was rhetorical.

"Bruh I cry about Enma for boosting Zoro's power according to my head-canon. But Gomu Gomu no Mi? Nah, man. That's something Luffy shit out of his ass. Raid Suit? Humans are born with it!"

Thanks for proving that you're a hypocrite and letting us know you don't even have enough comprehension to tell my response was rhetorical.
It's not me who has trouble seeing the old scar and new. BTW I am not Zoro hater. I just don't indulge in made up feats like you.

Yamato is really really strong but her ap doesnt seem good after all
To be fair, against Kaido everyone Ap not seem good enough, I mean the dude is a living tank and let look like attacks on him as nothing happen to him. Not only Yamato but also 15characters fail to do similar thing, the close one who did damage on him where Luffy and Zoro, but even then Kaido rapidly stand back and show his power, this dude is hard to put down.

whitebeard was struggling to dodge attacks from shitstains like Squard.

Zoro at the rooftop was struggling to stand straight post Ashura but ofcourse, he used Ashura perfectly and wasnt nerfed during the attack.
:saden:

And no he didnt achieve what he wanted to. He wanted to bring down Kaido which he clearly couldnt do due to his injuries. Just stop the downplay lmao.
You literally proving my point here, whitebeard was not able to use observation because he was sick and you cant use observation when you are not calm, but zoro was able to use the attack even though he got hurt badly, i never said zoro not injured or at 100%, i said that in this instance his ashura attack got the same AP because he was able to use it fully and even if he didn't get hurt at all he would not been able to bring down kaido and his ashura AP would be the same, he said i use everything i have in this attack.

Who is gonna cry when it does happen? :yasu:
I can still enjoy if ZKK happens. Are guys not reading what I post here?

I just don't like overhyping Asura attack. Sure it's great. But no where near to what Oden did earlier.
:kayneshrug:

p.s. Btw I used word like stan most of the time when I refer to extreme zoro 'fans'. Fuck you half IQ retards who ruin Zoro character for regular one piece fans.

It's not me who has trouble seeing the old scar and new. BTW I am not Zoro hater. I just don't indulge in made up feats like you.
How afraid are you of a scar that Kaido confirmed as a scar that you have to drop common sense just to downplay it.

How afraid can you be that you simply don't realize even if Zoro extended Oden's scar, it still means that he created a new scar that is connected to Oden's.

"It's not a new scar!"
"IT'S ALL ENMA"
"Somehow Oden's old scar helped Zoro make an extension over skin that wasn't scarred before! Fuck logic!"

At this point, won't be surprised if you wake up every morning with a nightmare of Asura. Seems that way judging by literally most your posts since joining forum being about Zoro :goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.