Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HIS summaries exactly. Don’t force him to change his summaries. It’s downright shitty thing to do.

“Here’s free spoilers.”
“Fuck you change it to fit what I think.”
“Cool I’m just not posting them anymore.”
“HOW CAN YOU FORCE US TO USE YOUR PRONOUNS.”
I'm not forcing him to change his summaries, creating a copy with the "corrected" pronouns for improved readability for 50% of the readers doesn't delete the original summary.
That would be almost like saying cleaning the raws is getting rid of an original grainy spoiler pic. It's collaboration, not destruction of the original.

Don't get me wrong, Dirty Larry was probably a little edgy with his initial post comments, but the summary edit did help some people follow the chapter better.

From now on we'll have to live with fake Shishi Sonson Zoro, fire gif spoilers
What is this fake Shishi Sonson stuff which I read often the last days? What happen.

About Larry vs Lance.
I know why Larry hating it, but Lance is a good guy not attacking anyone or writing one piece is bad because of Yamato beeing a she/he. It is his own opinion and he not force anyone, he isn't like the Twitter Sjw trolls, he is actually giving us free spoilers every week. As community I hope that @dirtyLarry and others can look over that and not try to provoke him, lance is a good provider and attacking him for no reason is not correct. If you wanna find the reason of the problem, call out Oda and his stuff for this gender fault in first place.

Let be all civil here please ^^

A user took offense at Redon referring to Yamato as "he."

They reposted Redon's summary, but edited all instances of "he" and "him" to female pronouns. Redon warned they will stop posting spoilers if that keeps happening, but the user insists on continuing.
...What? Redon will stop posting spoilers if people insist on folowing what the Vivre cards stated???:risicheck:

But Yamato has never shown use of AdCoA, which is shown to be crucial when learning adCoC
Truth. But didn't i say its possible. tbh, I would say that she using CoC on her attack with Regular CoA right now. People might say to you that she had AdCoC attack cuz of the black lighting tho or has black lighting aura in her swing just like Roger did.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
What is this fake Shishi Sonson stuff which I read often the last days? What happen.

About Larry vs Lance.
I know why Larry hating it, but Lance is a good guy not attacking anyone or writing one piece is bad because of Yamato beeing a she/he. It is his own opinion and he not force anyone, he isn't like the Twitter Sjw trolls, he is actually giving us free spoilers every week. As community I hope that @dirtyLarry and others can look over that and not try to provoke him, lance is a good provider and attacking him for no reason is not correct. If you wanna find the reason of the problem, call out Oda and his stuff for this gender fault in first place.

Let be all civil here please ^^
If you guys want to attack spoiler provider attack me instead of lance

I am a known spoiler provider

Status
Not open for further replies.