Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Express yourself however you want, but don’t spread quotes you changed. He changed the quotes of Redon, changed what was part of it (no matter if it is just a „he“ or a whole chapter) and gave it away as „source by Redon“. That’s the issue.
So now we quote Redon here to discuss a line sentence we cannot change it to she ? or only in summaries thread

Oda didn't do anything. Some agenda driven fans did it. Especially Aurther. He started it. I thought Redon following him. Now we can see all of them are in this together.

it's really dirty shit these fans doing which will make Oda look bad in the end.
Yes this is what pisses me off the most, courting and stirring up the shitheads on twitter, only for them to savage Oda when he doesn't fall into their wishes.

Oda is the only irreplaceable person in the One Piece community, not any youtuber, not any twitter user, not any scan provider, not any spoiler provider, not any moderator, not any forum user, not any editor or Shueisha executive. Oda.

I remember from a viz wording twitter thought the grape pervert of all people from my hero academia was fucking bisexual and threw a hissy fit when he wasn't. lunatics.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Express yourself however you want, but don’t spread quotes you changed. He changed the quotes of Redon, changed what was part of it (no matter if it is just a „he“ or a whole chapter) and gave it away as „source by Redon“. That’s the issue.
Plagiarism is a common everyday practice and is illegal as the law considers it a violation of copyright. Thus, the act of plagiarizing involves the appropriation of information or something that is not yours, but that of the original author.
So in a nutshell we have two guys plagiarizing.:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
But don't answer me seriously, I'm just making fun of yous.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
What happen to him, did i miss something?
Redon uses "he" to refer to Yamato on his summaries.
Someone copied his summary, replacing the "he" for "she".
Redon got mad because someone used his summary, credited him, but editted it like it was something from him.
It got out of control.

Can't say I blame Redon. I don't agree with him with the "pronoun", but the "copying and editting" and STILL creditting him was disrespectful move.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
For me if Oda put male in yamatoe vivre card and put her wiht the men of one piece in the YouTube video annvisery I have no problem call her male

but Oda say himself yamatoe is female (Oda give info to vivre card ) and put her with female in annverisy video

I have no choice but to respect Oda wishes as he is the author and creator of this character

for me it doesn’t matter about if yamatoe is male or female but now it’s clear she is female

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
If you want to consume it, you have to respect it. Basic manners. He provides it. If you don’t like it, don’t consume it. But your political agenda and behavior is a disturbance.

And it’s enough, Nat already told to stop it here.

If you again change the summary to make it fit your agenda, you get banned. That’s it.
There's no agenda when it's Oda's own words.

You want to pick lebums words over Oda's own words and work?

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
So now we quote Redon here to discuss a like we cannot change it to she ? or only in summaries thread
Again.

If I wrote „the cat is a black“.
And you write:
„The cat is white, source by Pantheos“.

This is an issue. If you use a source, use the info of this source. If you don’t have a source, you don’t have info, except you are the source.

Status
Not open for further replies.