Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you can't or don't choose to coexist with differences of preference and opinions just coz they itch your ideals.. knowing that its certainly inevitable that nuances and contrasts are ought to surface in such discussions.. then just practice your display of sensitivity somewhere else rather than rambling about and abasing people of opinion, while knowing that you haven't done a good job in dealing with the issue.. and since you can't settle this with redon coz he ain't a Saint to cherry pick people to enlighten his opinions upon, you have no choice but to respect his opinion but still can formally disagree with the notion of concern,that way you won't provoke unfavorable actions nor will the chat become a riot.

i personally disagree with alot of construct that people here support but i choose not to force my objections over.. do the same to maintain even tho somewhat (umph) toxic but less provocative and ideologically controversial .. and

I

Indigo

I really liked that Kaido line from last chapter

"Are you really gonna hit / kill your son?" - i don't remember exactly

"I thought you were Oden"

lmao

:cantseeme:

Kaido is such a fucking savage

and wtf did Yamato want Kaido to do? you go in there with the objetive of fighting him and stopping him from whatever he wants to do, and you expect him to to not hit you when you are challenging him to a fight? wtf?

:shame:

I really liked that Kaido line from last chapter

"Are you really gonna hit / kill your son?" - i don't remember exactly

"I thought you were Oden"

lmao

:cantseeme:

Kaido is such a fucking savage

and wtf did Yamato want Kaido to do? you go in there with the objetive of fighting him and stopping him from whatever he wants to do, and you expect him to to not hit you when you are challenging him to a fight? wtf?

:shame:
She is a kid afterall....kids are bit unreasonable...:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.