rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
What’s even left to say at this point?? Yamato’s joining the crew, everyone here is losing what little remained of their mind to begin with, and my powers grow stronger with every whiny, bitchy, miserable post you dizzy motherfuckers put up. I can feed for generations without ever running dry, y’all are what keeps Papa Jewboy going!! :steef::arnoling::datas::youcraz:
Nah, carrot is gonna join that's why she's got more screentime:risitavirus:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Oda might've saved KKG to intertwine with Advanced CoC
He might obliterate Onigashima in the process
:fujilaugh:
If Luffy destroys Onigashima, won't the debris kill the inhabitants at the capital??? Unless Momo can somehow save them by using his clouds:choppawhat:

Hopefully Luffy uses his head this time around and not just blow his shit in one go. He should work his way up from base

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
What’s even left to say at this point?? Yamato’s joining the crew, everyone here is losing what little remained of their mind to begin with, and my powers grow stronger with every whiny, bitchy, miserable post you dizzy motherfuckers put up. I can feed for generations without ever running dry, y’all are what keeps Papa Jewboy going!! :steef::arnoling::datas::youcraz:
I see what you did there:myman::datas:

Good chapter.

Yamaro at least made kaido bleed.

But I think it's gonna be over soon with luffy's arrival. Another law (destroyed by doffy) and yamato (destroyed by kaido) with luffy against the villain.

Actually yamato before the last attack said "so this is gonna be the end ...." means she kinda used her strongest or one of strongest move to finish kaido.

And kaido as usual came back like nothing... his defense is too much and out of logic.

Good chapter.

Yamaro at least made kaido bleed.

But I think it's gonna be over soon with luffy's arrival. Another law (destroyed by doffy) and yamato (destroyed by kaido) with luffy against the villain.

Actually yamato before the last attack said "so this is gonna be the end ...." means she kinda used her strongest or one of strongest move to finish kaido.

And kaido as usual came back like nothing... his defense is too much and out of logic.
We still need that Momotaro line up
Post automatically merged:

Is it just me or the translations seem different than the ones done for the raws? The latter made very clear that Kaido was projecting HARD onto Yamato

@Paperchampion23 @Bounty
The calamity not going down until Kaido flashback ends.
You can see here a case which Oda not really do in the past, he highlight Kaido calamity as own group with personal and highlight them as mini bosses of this arc and seperate them with the flying six who are already defeated.

In case why his new methode is rare? So far when we get arc villian fights, one go after the another in one simple line, in multiple chapters everyone where down, even the "top" members. As example Alabasta, all top members of Crocodile go down one after another.
Same in Ennies lobby, even though Kaku and Jabra where stronger then the others, they directly go down after the others get finished, Oda didn´t let a time left for end fight.

Same for Pica,Trebol and Diamante, they directly get defeated by the protagonist team one after the another from chapter 770-782.
So far Oda had a clear one system, if he start the battle, he end them all one after the another.
But for the firsttime, he not follow that system, he make it different and the gap between the last flying six defeat(Maria chapter 1021) and as example Jack(1025) are already large and yet the Calamity didn´t really start to go all out. You can see Oda very fast handle the flying six but he take time for the calamity since these 3 are the mini bosses of the arc, we already see it with Katakuri who was the mini boss in Whole Cake island. I expect that the calamity get more then 10-20chapters before they go down.

I think Kaido and his calamity showiing all together their awakenend power and then the real battle start, I think Onigashima will not land duo Momo but then we get a new scenario with a another "birdcage" danger thing, this time Kaido himself in awakenend form.

So far you can see that Oda throw away in firsttime of One piece his system where he let all villians get defeated one after the another until the last one was standing.

This time we have 4 characters with Kaido as main boss and the 3 calamity as minibosses and these battle going be very intensive from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.