rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If yamato joins the straw hats are ruined. Monster trio is over idc what anyone says. Sanji and zoro will not be stronger than yamato by fighting king and queen. She hassssss too staayyyyy in wanoo of she joinss i swear ill drop one piece unless oda makes it make sense

If yamato joins the straw hats are ruined. Monster trio is over idc what anyone says. Sanji and zoro will not be stronger than yamato by fighting king and queen. She hassssss too staayyyyy in wanoo of she joinss i swear ill drop one piece unless oda makes it make sense
Could go this way:
Luffy : Captain
Zoro,Sanji,Yamato,Jinbe : Commanders

@Paperchampion23 @Bounty
The calamity not going down until Kaido flashback ends.
You can see here a case which Oda not really do in the past, he highlight Kaido calamity as own group with personal and highlight them as mini bosses of this arc and seperate them with the flying six who are already defeated.

In case why his new methode is rare? So far when we get arc villian fights, one go after the another in one simple line, in multiple chapters everyone where down, even the "top" members. As example Alabasta, all top members of Crocodile go down one after another.
Same in Ennies lobby, even though Kaku and Jabra where stronger then the others, they directly go down after the others get finished, Oda didn´t let a time left for end fight.

Same for Pica,Trebol and Diamante, they directly get defeated by the protagonist team one after the another from chapter 770-782.
So far Oda had a clear one system, if he start the battle, he end them all one after the another.
But for the firsttime, he not follow that system, he make it different and the gap between the last flying six defeat(Maria chapter 1021) and as example Jack(1025) are already large and yet the Calamity didn´t really start to go all out. You can see Oda very fast handle the flying six but he take time for the calamity since these 3 are the mini bosses of the arc, we already see it with Katakuri who was the mini boss in Whole Cake island. I expect that the calamity get more then 10-20chapters before they go down.

I think Kaido and his calamity showiing all together their awakenend power and then the real battle start, I think Onigashima will not land duo Momo but then we get a new scenario with a another "birdcage" danger thing, this time Kaido himself in awakenend form.

So far you can see that Oda throw away in firsttime of One piece his system where he let all villians get defeated one after the another until the last one was standing.

This time we have 4 characters with Kaido as main boss and the 3 calamity as minibosses and these battle going be very intensive from now.
Yea it's gonna take some time to achieve it. I still think Yamato and Kaido have flashbacks coming, at least in some form, before things get pretty crazy.

I actually think if Marco is supposed to join them, you'll see this rooftop fight until Kaido drops Onigashima. Once that happens, Momo will leave to save it. I'm 50/50 on Yamato being sent back down to help out the performance floor. If Inu does not beat Jack (by some virtue Kaido may reveal awakening and that may prompt Oda to reveal awakening for the rest of his calamities), then I can see Yamato doing so. Basically:

- Luffy, Momo, Yamato vs Kaido for the next chapter or two
- Marco joins maybe for the Momotaro "legend". 4 vs 1.
- Zoro forces King into hybrid, we see more of Sanji vs Queen
- We see Inu lose to Jack for some "unknown" reason. Jack heads to the performance floor.
- Potentially the Fukurokuju and Perospero fights end one way or another. Maybe they don't at this point. Maybe Carrot gets her finishing blow idk. Maybe the BMP save Peros following the next point
- Kaido drops Onigashima, Momo saves it
- Yamato gets hurt bad or gets sent back down through the hole in the roof to help down below
- Get a big moment where Jack overwhelms the path to the performance floor and Yamato stops him (my biased guess entirely)
- Then prompt all the fights to truly begin and end (Fuku, Peros, Jack, Queen, King, etc)
- Calamity Awakening
- Finally Big Mom vs Law/Kid and Kaido vs Luffy/Marco at the same time. Imo one won't fall before the other until at most a few chapters apart
- Law and Marco will drop off, leaving it to be solely Luffy and Kid's fights (imo)
- Kaido awakening
- They win:D
- ZKK, whatever happens after lol

Doesn't include odd factors like Numbers or BMP or Orochi lol. No idea what the fuck is gonna happen though at this point lol

Bro who are they gonna command??? Stop with this commander shit with the straw hats. Commanders only exist in big pirate crews
Not literally commanders mate smh. You mentioned monster trio right? Monster trio are the top 3 of SHs right? 4 commanders in a sense being 4 strongest after luffy.
Either way, we'll find out at the end of wano ig.

Yall want a punch and a club to scar kaido:whitepress: the level of insecurity here
He is mentally sick don't listen to what that idiot has to say
Post automatically merged:

Let me Remind condom boys who tagged me

Halfdead Zoro with broken bones >>> G4 Best shot with AdvCOC + Yamato named Attack
Aye bruh where yo profile picture from? Whats the name of that women and what's the anime or Manga. A friend of me asked

Last edited:
I was rereadign Wano chapters, and boy this was luffy in chapter 922:

Luffy is terrified by a dam blast breath :gokulaugh:, 100 chapter later and this movement for some guys is folder just because Zoro can easily counter attack that.
I dont know if Yamato can wistand this attack but I am sure Zoro can easily do that :milaugh:

I was rereadign Wano chapters, and boy this was luffy in chapter 922:

Luffy is terrified by a dam blast breath :gokulaugh:, 100 chapter later and this movement for some guys is folder just because Zoro can easily counter attack that.
I dont know if Yamato can wistand this attack but I am sure Zoro can easily do that :milaugh:
He thought he just watched his crew get decimated.

Why lie?

Whew, what a chapter. Yamato just gets better and better as a character (took a hell of a beating too, and her ability is great). Can’t wait to see her officially part of the crew. Also cool that it’s confirmed Kaido is an Oni, as is Yamato. Straw Hats pick up all the oddballs lol.

Best part of the chapter was Luffy’s entrance, that guy is a nutcase, and his interaction with Momo was hilarious. Loved everyone’s reaction (Marco’s was maybe the best, he looked smug as hell, can’t wait to see him interact with Luffy now that he’s probably going to be with them for an extended duration), and him finally hitting Kaido was great.

Found the panel of Snakeman to be interesting, I guess the view of it was restricted because maybe it looks different now? It was also interesting how quickly Luffy used it and then hopped out of it, likely to save some stamina, though it suggests now that he has much better control of G4 such that he can flow in and out of the different forms quickly in a fight.

The colorspread in its entirety was also cool. All in all, great chapter and a good way to go into a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.