rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's possible lol. People mocked me between 1000-1010 about Zoro vs King, and I'm not even half as adamant about Yamato fighting Jack. It's obvious she won't be fighting Kaido the entire time though, she will eventually be removed from the fight.

Really easy scenario to process:

- Jack beats Inu
- Jack goes to Performance Floor
- Everyone too distracted to handle Jack
- Luffy sends Yamato through the rooftop hole (directly above Performance Floor) to stop Jack.

And if that doesnt happen, I dont care lol. Just that I think it's possible. And before people say "she's too strong for Jack", realize who Zoro is fighting right now after scarring Kaido.

The point is to keep an open mind about what can happen. Thats it.
I don’t think Luffys Observation haki range is that good.

I’m thinking:
Jack beats Inu
Jack heads to the performance hall where his subordinates tell him of Usohachi, the man who defeated two Tobi Roppo and many from his haki
Jack finds Usopp outside the performance hall
Jack vs Usopp ensues

Luffy knows hes the only one who can stop kaido. He doesn't even have faith in zoro lmaooo
According to luffy, kaido can defeat the entire alliance.:goatasure:
At this point it is obvious that kaido > Prime WB.:goatasure:
Post automatically merged:

"yamato is done"

yamato: "i'm not done yet" :kawak:

That's why kaido regressed to human form, he thought he had already defeated yamato, the beating kaido gave her made her regress to BASE.

But yamato is indeed a top tier now she can be = Luffy.
But at the beginning of the invasion she was stronger than Luffy, both can be equal now, with Luffy surpassing her when showing something new or better talents.

"Ogre Princess" She ain't Fiona from Shrek ffs. Viz always on some lame shit. Oni Princess sounds so much better

"You are the child of Ogres" Good God, this aint it:whitepress:
Does this mean Yamato's mom is also an Ogre or whatever???

"Help me Luffy" "Just man up and look"
Saying this to someone who has Acrophobia:josad:
I honestly understand Momo's pain:catsweat::catcry:

"But the world doesn't need two Dragons"
Luffy doesn't need Dragon either:goyea:
Good thing my country's VIZ translated it as: Princess demon.

"You are the daughter of a demon.":goyea:Says: Your father is a demon.

Last edited:

I’m thinking:
Jack beats Inu
Jack heads to the performance hall where his subordinates tell him of Usohachi, the man who defeated two Tobi Roppo and many from his haki
Jack vs Usopp ensues
Again, like I said to someone else, Momo's is and that doesn't even matter. Luffy didn't send Zoro down to fight King. He can send Yamato down or Yamato leaves for some other reason.

Not that complicated. I'm not convinced Usopp will beat Jack, but we'll see. Would be cool too

I’m thinking:
Jack beats Inu
Jack vs Usopp ensues
If Ussop could not hurt Page one,what the fuck would he do to jack?

Last edited:
"If i don't stop kaido he'll take out everybody!" - Monkey D Luffy. Everybody is zoro too you fool
When did he spell it exactly? Was Zoro capable to fight properly when he did?

Also calm down with the words, be careful about which words you use with me.

Also that doesn't implicate that Zoro is necessarily less powerful than Luffy because Luffy felt like so. Or perhaps expecially since he used the plural out of the fact that's what one usually uses unless you think he would spell all those names one by one bar Zoro's or use something sophisticated like almost

Shape up your IQ

Last edited:

Also that doesn't implicate that Zoro is necessarily less powerful than Luffy because Luffy felt like so. Or perhaps expecially since he used the plural out of the fact that's what one usually uses unless you think he would spell all those names one by one bar Zoro's or use something sophisticated like almost

Shape up your IQ
Be careful what words you use with me? Who tf do you think you are? This guy thinks he scares me get outta here ur making me laugh

Shape up your IQ
Be careful what words you use with me? Who tf do you think you are? Are u a king nah u a bitch. This guy thinks he scares me get outta here ur making me laugh to loud

He doesn’t know that Zoro is healed, that’s why.
He left zoro with law and he knew chopper was there so he knew chopper was gonna heal him. Also luffy saw him in the live floor and he didn't ask for zoros help. Cuz he don't need it lmao

Last edited:
Be careful what words you use with me? Who tf do you think you are? Are u a king nah u a bitch. This guy thinks he scares me get outta here ur making me laugh to loud

He left zoro with law and he knew chopper was there so he knew chopper was gonna heal him. Also luffy saw him in the live floor and he didn't ask for zoros help. Cuz he don't need it lmao
1. We only know that Zoro and the others saw him, Luffy was on Momo‘s back and look at his expression during that panel.
2. Law and Chopper healed Zoro but he wouldn’t be able to fight again. Zoro can fight because he took the healing drug

Last edited:
1) luffy wasnt aware of the secret mink medicine, so no, he didnt know zoro was going to get "healed" to a point where he can still fight.
2) did luffy see zoro? on what basis?

Status
Not open for further replies.