rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So this chapter:
-Lil shit Momo manage to pierce Kaido scale. So all his durability coming only form his op DF? And any fodder with similar df can actually wound him.
-Jack: first billion bounty, major antagonist of over 200 chapters.... Really Loda? Not even a single fight chapter? After all shitty run piece, flashback piece chapters?
1/5
Momo made no damage. As RAIZO made kaido scream and did NOTHING. Stop the BS.

Doesn't change the fact that Inu and Neko's power scaling is retarded. They are not Zoans, nor good Haki users.

Jack has Haki even if not showcased much he should have a good grasp of CoA, he also has a tanky Devil Fruit that provides him durability, regen factor, and shit.

Fucking bullshit man...

Perospero too.

They got shafted by Oda's clown writing.
Not disagreeing that Jack and Peros got shafted, just saying it's not so much that power levels ruined it more like the off screen bs.

Jack had several encounters since Zou not a single noteworthy attack shown on screen, and unlike King/Queen where they showcase in battlefield why they are called the wildfire/plague, Jack is simply called the drought because of his zoan stomps how amazing

The background fight Drake vs Apoo that everyone forgot about
Did they ever fight together?
I mean every other fight had a set up, Drake vs Apoo was never shown, I doubt that they fighting each other, Apoo is going to do his own mission and xDrake fighting at live floor.
So far every fight was set up by Oda, Drake or Apoo didn´t get any screentime so far.
I assume Fuku vs Raizo and Killer vs Hawkins end like this chapter, offscreen and with a finisher move.

Just a reminder that Jack went from Lol diffing Sulong army to getting shafted by one Sulong Duke whom he should annihilate with Hybrid.

Oda is such a trash writer. Inu and Neko beating him together in a High diff would make sense.
Nah if inu woulda use sulong in Zou Jack woulda got low diff or mid diff in hybrid he barley can take them out in base

Did they ever fight together?
I mean every other fight had a set up, Drake vs Apoo was never shown, I doubt that they fighting each other, Apoo is going to do his own mission and xDrake fighting at live floor.
So far every fight was set up by Oda, Drake or Apoo didn´t get any screentime so far.
I assume Fuku vs Raizo and Killer vs Hawkins end like this chapter, offscreen and with a finisher move.
They most likely are as they are absent since forever

Just a reminder that Jack went from Lol diffing Sulong army to getting shafted by one Sulong Duke whom he should annihilate with Hybrid.

Oda is such a trash writer. Inu and Neko beating him together in a High diff would make sense.
The funny part for me is that hybrid Jack was clearly shown to be above Base Duke.
And based on the panels Jack never use it in zou even though fighting for 5 days, the reason for that is still unknown :)
If Jack would pull out his hybrid he would beat the Dukes in their base form, why he didn´t use it back then?

Bruh if we're using that to measure Haki then Sanji never showed it as well. Haki depiction is inconsistent thats all.
I'm not saying he doesn't have haki (VC states all calamities and Roppo have haki) it's never been implied he has used haki. Sanji has been in situations where he has for sure used haki like blocking blades with his limbs and cracking the skull of a rubber man etc. Jack has been all brute strength

Still facing a Yonko so I’m chilling :myman:
To be honest, when Luffy was knockout,throw to the sea chapter 1012, the one who fit to stall/fight Kaido was Kid, Law fight BigMom and Kid vs Kaido, New generation rival to PK vs old generation 1 on 1, aren't that great? After that Luffy could arrived together with Momo and Yamato fight Kaido along with Kid...But Oda, no...Kid Law vs BigMom, Kaido gonna fight his daughter, I'm not hating Yamato thou, I prefer her over little rabbit, just I feel like if this happen, it will for sure silence All hate and Downplay toward Kid and Law especially Kid, I just feel Oda really waste this storyline between Kid try to kill Kaido but ended fight BigMom, if Kid and Law aren't able to defeat BigMom I just hope them able to bring a very good fight to her, at least 1 chapter fully dedicated to their fight gonna silence all the Downplay toward Kid.

So this is the "level up" hint, holy moly.
I don't know if the clash is a portrayal scene so Luffy doing in Base it's not a problem or if he actually can clash like that in Base which would be completely trash.

Oda smacking again and again the Zoro/Sanji wings portrayal in the Zstans face lmfao.

Perospero = Jack < Cracker < Smoothie/Queen/King :milaugh:
Katagod will remain as Katagod.

And btw, Kaido splitting the sky with Luffy with no Thunder Bagua >>>>>> clashes with Yamato. Like I was saying, Yamato is not that strong and her fight has its own context, so no wonder she was able to stop Kaido. She is below King and Queen at least.

P.S: that Fuji mountain is larger each chapter it passes.
P.S2: Linlin is injured :usoprice:. The fight is trash since all it's offpaneled but the duo is doing really great.

Status
Not open for further replies.