rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah because fighting someone who fought and defeated 200 Minks is the same as fighting someone who struggled against Carrot and Wanda. Actually retarded logic.
He didn't beat 200 sulong minks big fatass liar. Panels only showd he beat 10/11 at best and he got gifters help. Perospero lost an arm Jack did not. Perospero was sneak attacked while Jack wasn't. Perospero defeated Sulong Wanda and Carrot with less injuries than Jack beat 10/11 Sulongs with gifters help.

Read the manga properly next time before stating your fanfic. How is blowing some sulongs with his trunk related to Jack ap? You don;t need G4 ap to sweep sulong minks in 1 swipe. Even G3 can do that. Keep crying pathetic loser. Luffy G2 pushed back Fujitora while base Inu stopped Jack swing.

Fujitora fought Sabo semi seriously at Dressrosa and had less bruises. He did not use the same gravity against Luffy LOL. Your arguments Reek of Stupidity.
Don't compare me to idiot like you who can't comprehend manga panel. How is it related to his ability to block attack? Fujitora did his best to block and still got pushed back by G3. He blocked and still got pushed back by G2. Jack trunk swing can't even move base Inu. But keep dickriding Jack like a pathetic loser you are by your retarded logic demolishing building=ap to destroy biscuit.

Last edited:
The amount of disrespect Jack received …. I really don’t understand. We know like 0 moves from him.
It's called bad writing! If two years ago I talled you that we would *never see even one Jack fight* you would have called me crazy. It would be strange to even suggest something like that, Oda would never do that, Right??? Well, the problem is that he would, and he actually just did it. People overestimate Oda's credibility, they think that he really cares, but he doesn't, he fucking doesn't. In an interview he literally said "at this point I don't even care about the plot" or something along those lines, and people simply dismissed it, they thought it was a joke, cuz Oda would never do that right?
:seriously:
Yeah, yeah here we go again...

Now everyone is thinking, or rather hoping, that Oda doesn't do the same thing with King and Queen, ah. 😥 I'm not so sure about it. I think Oda is going to dump them too, and the fact that Oda is already *off screening their fights* might be the indicator of it.

This fucking page bothers the hell out of me. One, I hate when Oda does double spreads like this. It feels like it defeats the entire purpose of a spread. Feels like I'm looking at Tetris. It's more annoying cause a lot of the shit on this page doesn't need to be here.

There's also just the laughable line from Luffy "I'll definitely beat Kaido". Oda actually expects me to get hype from that he said that exact thing 10 chapters ago, and then he got beaten off-screen. Kidd cheerleading is just cherry on top.

This fucking page bothers the hell out of me. One, I hate when Oda does double spreads like this. It feels like it defeats the entire purpose of a spread. Feels like I'm looking at Tetris. It's more annoying cause a lot of the shit on this page doesn't need to be here.

There's also just the laughable line from Luffy "I'll definitely beat Kaido". Oda actually expects me to get hype from that he said that exact thing 10 chapters ago, and then he got beaten off-screen. Kidd cheerleading is just cherry on top.
You got the order wrong. He said it after he got defeated.

"You freaking better" holy shit luffy s cheerleader
@Pattoucco @rerere @ReggieZoldyck21
Lmfao
What else you thought lol,Kid and the other worst gen characters aside from Law and Zoro are Irrelevant.They will always be an Ally.
No Major prompt no rivalry.
Now that luffy is at the Yonko Level all the others are basically insignificant,All i hope is that Oda offscreens them so that the plot doesn’t seem so convenient for the Strawhat Pirates since they are the main protagonists of the story even Law,I hope ge goes off on his own After Wano.
Post automatically merged:

Probably in the next few chapters if we are the last round of Luffy vs. Kaido
Next chapters are probably Queen and King

Oh yeah, he said it while he was underwater, unconscious, and Momo was reading his mind or something. It was still pretty dumb back then it's still dumb now. But he also said it before he got beat too.

I don't see the point complaining on Luffy saying he will beat the antagonist repeatedly because that's what he does for like... The past 1020+ chapters?
Or people complaining Luffy is still saying he will be the Pirate King like what have you been reading before? It's literally a character trait at this point.
Complaining about Jack and Peros getting off screened is fair but this kind of complaining is redundant because Oda has been doing that over the course of the entire story.

Status
Not open for further replies.