rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda only has to choose the right choice , otherwise , one piece won’t be one of the best mangas again , right choice can make one piece go only up , this right choice is kaido’s winning and seceral deaths in the three crews and the scabbards , that’s what we can call the climax of one piece , the moment when a new phase of one piece begins

Huh and Kidd and law who have no advanced haki and are beat the fuck up make sense beating a fresh meme in what world
Remember how we used to argue about how Zoro would be healed and it was kind of hard to process him recovering by some "magical" event (i.e. me sayinf Marco or Chopper? You saying he'd be healed normally by Hiyori?). Then we were both sort of wrong and the Minks ended up healing Zoro with said magical drug?

I'd take the same idea with Kid and Law. It's hard to understand that idea of them not learning Advanced CoA, but I would NOT be surprised if Oda just had Kid or Law pull that out their ass lol. Kid finally using CoC at a big moment? Learing how to use Ryou by watching Luffy? Having some broken means of using his devil fruit powers to harm BM (he controls the iron in your blood or some hilarious shit).

Im just pointing out, its important to consider any and all possibilities with Oda lol. I definitely don't think they are losing at this point.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Remember how we used to argue about how Zoro would be healed and it was kind of hard to process him recovering by some "magical" event (i.e. Marco or Chopper?). Then we were both sort of wrong and the Minks ended up healing Zoro with said magical drug?

I'd take the same idea with Kid and Law. It's hard to understand that idea of them not learning Advanced CoA, but I would NOT be surprised if Oda just had Kid or Law pull that out their ass lol. Kid finally using CoC at a big moment? Learing how to use Ryou by watching Luffy? Having some broken means of using his devil fruit powers to harm BM (he controls the iron in your blood or some hilarious shit).

Im just pointing out, its important to consider any and all possibilities with Oda lol. I definitely don't think they are losing at this point.
You think I want meme chasing food in a third straight arc. I hope he punk pistols the shit out of her but I don't see it.

Please help me understand something, the explanation I got on Reddit wasn't very satisfactory. I almost never criticize One Piece, but this arc despite how much I appreciate it, had some bad things, but let's focus on chapter 1026.
We see Toki trying to fight Kaido, but she gets swiflty beaten and Kaido takes Momonosuke to kill, but ultimately decided to spare him at the last second.
Now, she knew she couldn't win, she knew she could escape by going forward in time, why would she endanger her children like that?
On Reddit some said that she didn't want to live without Oden, that makes sense, but if you have kids you're supposed to ensure their safety...

Fun fact, this was shown in the anime first.

My top means the best things I’ve watched or read in terms of quality, favorite is the most shows i love , is it so complicated? 👽
Post automatically merged:

tbh BM is still a more interesting character than Kaido.
But she needs to go down. I don't want to see her in another arc either. Worst case scenario is her turning good and a new round of mOtHeR MoDe
Why kaido isn’t interesting ?

B

Ballel

My top means the best things I’ve watched or read in terms of quality, favorite is the most shows i love , is it so complicated? 👽
Oh so you mean not only manga but in general. Now i get it.
Why kaido isn’t interesting ?
He's a lame bunch of villain traits thrown together. At least BM pirates are interesting, BP are total fodder

Oh so you mean not only manga but in general. Now i get it.

He's a lame bunch of villain traits thrown together. At least BM pirates are interesting, BP are total fodder
First no , i mean there is a difference between the quality and tge personal preference, if the ending of wano isn’t remarkable so it will be a huge drop on the quality
For kaido i think he is interesting, wants to kill himself, I want to know what lead him to this , why he prefer to be in a historical island like wano , also he values warriors

This was a meaningless chapter imo ; Kaido transforming into dragon only for momo to bite him from behind one time and then getting out of fight seems cheap and not earned ; momo should have done more against kaido and use more techniques

--Dragon kaido getting thrashed for 100th time we know :seriously:

--Momo holding onigashima is very obvious :few:

--We already have luffy -- Kaido COC clash so this seems repetative to me ; oda could have shown sky splliting in earlier clash with kaido :kayneshrug:

-- Jack got off screened :tchpepe:

--Finally I am tired of seeing kaido using basic club swings for a while now ; come on now oda have kaido use more named attacks aside from divine thunder and more ranged attacks like hakai or ikokku or something new :pepeke:

Status
Not open for further replies.