Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
:kayneshrug:
This is why Oda should have brought kata here
He would stop Zoro, sanji and everyone by himself with his awakening while KOing some
Then the war is over straight

Oda had to keep Cracker and Kata away
Imagine Biscuit clones + Kata fighting in this war
Alliance won't have a chance
Katakuri or Doflamingo in Wano would be a sure lose for the alliance, too versatile and powerful

am i the only one that feel that the sky-splitting moment came too early?
too many PU for luffy too quickly is making me feel like they should just crown him as the PK after this.
That’s not a PU though, he was already clashing with him in chapter 1010-1011. This is again just the opening of the fight, stop thinking like luffy will win with mid-high diff. He’ll still win afte an extremely life threating fight, even then he might get some help.

am i the only one that feel that the sky-splitting moment came too early?
too many PU for luffy too quickly is making me feel like they should just crown him as the PK after this.
Its a narrative need imo. WSC wanna be PK, leaving Oda no choice for Luffy other than to surpass WSC in order to be PK.

BB will be stronger than Kaidou tho, so the PUs are earned and also fulfill that narrative needs. The clunky ones are the past explanations for Luffy's methods and inventions to get those PUs

Says the guy who has been arguing with me that "Wano is the best arc" and that power scaling exists it's just that I can't understand it unlike the Zorotards lol. The irony of this all....
:vistalaugh:
wuuuuuuuut, I think Wano is a terrible arc, made a poll and even stated it's been the worst arc and shared my criticisms of Zoro. If there's a comment arguing me saying Wano is the best PostTimeSkip arc from waaaaaaaaay back. post the link please I have no issue taking it back and owning up to being completely wrong

B i dont even think we've even had an argument on here, i guess we had i love being popular

That Benn Beckmann Charm

That’s not a PU though, he was already clashing with him in chapter 1010-1011. This is again just the opening of the fight, stop thinking like luffy will win with mid-high diff. He’ll still win afte an extremely life threating fight, even then he might get some help.
1) If base luffy sky-splits with hybrid kaido, then he can win 1 v. 1 against kaido now
2) If g4 luffy splits with hybrid kaido, he can still win with yamato against kaido.
3) He probably won't need anyone more than yamato + momo to beat kaido at this point

I don't know if i like sulong plot device to speed up the fights but well.. I guess we are only left with strawhats fights and law and kid :okay:

Though Jack was a disappointment from the beginning to the end :fuah:

Its a narrative need imo. WSC wanna be PK, leaving Oda no choice for Luffy other than to surpass WSC in order to be PK.

BB will be stronger than Kaidou tho, so the PUs are earned and also fulfill that narrative needs. The clunky ones are the past explanations for Luffy's methods and inventions to get those PUs
Imagine g4 luffy sky-splits with kaido, then runs out of haki, then kaido 1-shots him again :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Would people rather see Luffy defeat Kaido 1v1 like this or Supernova captains defeat him 3v1

Second lets say for argument sake Luffy beats Kaido 1v1... then what's really next? Who is stronger than Kaido
It's easy to get stuck with this logic and not be able to get what comes next. Remember that this is a Shonen and the "power" hierarchy will 100% get thrown out the window in the final arcs. None of the future villains have to be teamed up against when it comes to fightjng them. That already elevates Kaido in a way that doesn't dismantle future fights. Just start simple:

- We don't know Blackbeards upper limit. He can (and should) very well be stronger than Kaido by the EoS. Don't expect this to be Blackbeard tanking and tanking and tanking Luffy's attacks. Expect Blackbeard to actually fight back and use his hax powers.

- Akainu probably has the strongest AP on the series. His devil fruit plus his haki, while certainly not making him more durable than Kaido, it may give Luffy a run for his money.

- We know virtually nothing about Shanks and his upper limit. We know he "stopped" Kaido, but we don't know to what extent. We know that Kaido thinks of Shanks as a threat, as hes one of the few men who can hurt him or have managed to.

- Im is a complete enigma, so are the Gorosei.

Really all I have to say about this. Luffy surpassing a Yonko does not mean the same result happens with future fights.

When someone compares AP & lethality to overall strength
You suck and overrate Zoro

Zoro only has better lethality and AP via enma
He's not better than Sulong dukes really
Let zoro mid diff King then we can talk if he's above Sulong dukes or not
Lol are you seriously comparing King to Jack? You shouldn't drink that much, its not good for your braincells. King is way above Jack in every way. Comparing him is just an indicator of inability to understand power scaling. :ihaha:

Yea you say that and people and I'm pretty sure you still thought the 4 Strawhats was getting a 1v1 lol
Actually No....... I was one of the few people who paid attention to the Dialogue in Zou and WCI stating they didn't come there to defeat Big Mom. Plus them going without Zoro and less then half the crew was a dead give away they weren't gonna defeat anyone in WCI.
Cause Oda would only give fights if he intends to take down an organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.