Status
Not open for further replies.
If Luffys progression was decent

We wouldnt be complaining as much as we are doing now
you are complaining because luffy is stronger than you would want him to be to match your headcanon, not because its bad. same with 99% people who are complaining. Worn out Luffy with adv coc fought kaido for 30 mins so now fully fresh luffy who is solid top tier is splitting sky with kaido which is done by yonkous casually, there's nothing wrong with progression

you are complaining because luffy is stronger than you would want him to be to match your headcanon, not because its bad. same with 99% people who are complaining. Worn out Luffy with adv coc fought kaido for 30 mins so now fully fresh luffy who is solid top tier is splitting sky with kaido which is done by yonkous casually, there's nothing wrong with progression
Yeah ok sure lol
If thats what you think :suresure::suresure:

Adam-San , I love Luffy , top 3 fav but this progression from Barely beating Katakuri to Splitting the sky in a equal clash against a yonko is wild.

It would have been a little forgivable if Luffy didn’t just get low diff by Kaido in 1013
after fighting with katakuri luffy's haki increased tremendously. after getting one shotted by kaido there too and while training too, and here luffy is fighting for third time on the rooftop itself . Previous two fights made luffy's haki grow at a ridiculous rate. otherwise why would we even see luffy here. oda is making luffy runout of haki many times which will increase luffy's growth again and again.

It would have been more dignified if Jack had fallen for the Mink army defeating them all in the process than to come back only to show off his ugly hybrid form and be unable to do anything else.
I agree, especially since his fight with Inu was off-screen. Oda had him recover and get back for no reason except getting a another L wtf

most straw hats fights were rushed too, you believe Jinbe and Franky might get another moment in the battle for a reason:kayneshrug:
Yeah but there are vastly different levels to this.

Jinbe got 15 dedicated pages to his fight. Franky got 18. Robin got like 28 with Brook. Inu really hasn't gotten much outside of page here or there. It will end this chapter, which is shared with Neko and Luffy.

Point is the strawhats so far have had fights that were not cut from until they ended, short or not.

Yes, I do hope they do more since many of them are fine. I don't expect another big fight, but I would like montage scenes where we see Franky taking out 3-4 Big Mom siblings with his strongest attacks, or Jinbe holding off with Snack, Compote, or Smoothie until they just win ala how Inu/Neko beat their opponents this chapter. I'd love to see some big attacks from Nami using Zeus to scare the ever living fuck out of that crew. I'd love to see Usopp take out the Numbers alone. I'd love to see Chopper get a new form to hold off the BMP in droves. I'd love to see the healthy scabbards and remaining Supernova do the same.

It's something I hope to see for sure, but not something I expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.