Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh Oda didn't even dare to give some remotely robust panel time to Usopp all this arc and yet he is supposed to be one of the main characters. :/
How about wait before making statements like this. Usopp can do any number of important thing before the arc is over.

Usopp's biggest moment in Enies Lobby was shooting Spandam in the face, which happened after every single fight save for Luffy's, which he had lost to Jabra and needed Sanji's help to save his life.

Usopp's moments come from unorthodox victories. Defeating Perona by scaring her. Defeating villains who are running away. Sniping a little girl lol.

There are people here who hope he takes out all 10 Numbers, similar to one of his oldest lies. Wait and see before assuming the worst

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
This is Akainu vs Yonko all over again @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @comrade

When Luffy faces Yonko sky splits
When Zoro faces Yonko, Yonko splits

Zoro has legit feats while Luffy has garbage fan hype.
Oda is so fucking predictable bro lol. I literally called in discord that Kaido and Luffy would split the sky.

Literally all Oda cares about as a writer is being unpredictable but he can’t even do that right anymore lol.

Part of it. But not necessarily.
I have seen a lot of "Jack is a Calamity". "Jack is the first Billion Berry Character"
"Eldest Son of a Yonko" stuff

I understand their views and agree with them 100% that this is bullshit, since I also wanted Jack to utilized for a Jinbei or Luffy fight and wanted a Perospero vs Sanji fight end of Wano.

But the story has diminished in quality so much that I expect this mediocrity from Oda.

How about wait before making statements like this. Usopp can do any number of important thing before the arc is over.

Usopp's biggest moment in Enies Lobby was shooting Spandam in the face, which happened after every single fight save for Luffy's, which he had lost to Jabra and needed Sanji's help to save his life.
And you label that as relevant panel time? :/

How many chapters would that even last independently from the intrinsic quality also.

Oda is so fucking predictable bro lol. I literally called in discord that Kaido and Luffy would split the sky.

Literally all Oda cares about as a writer is being unpredictable but he can’t even do that right anymore lol.
Unpredictable? He ain‘t trying anymore

He is predictable- predictable trash. And now try to be rational you as Marine Fanboy and absolute yonko hater, you can‘t fathom what Loda did to Jack. Nobody should do that..

G

Gorosei Informer

He's gone truly meta ih the sense that we can't predict when the writing will ever truly be good again if ever. There's moments of greatness here and there but they are scarce, few and far between, drowned within this misery sea of mediocrity, disappointment, cringe and stupidity.

Part of it. But not necessarily.
I have seen a lot of "Jack is a Calamity". "Jack is the first Billion Berry Character"
"Eldest Son of a Yonko" stuff

I understand their views and agree with them 100% that this is bullshit, since I also wanted Jack to utilized for a Jinbei or Luffy fight and wanted a Perospero vs Sanji fight end of Wano.

But the story has diminished in quality so much that I expect this mediocrity from Oda.
Nah its was just the YC don't matter that much any more as the story progress.. specifically due to Neko and Inu being present.. even Luffy consider them very strong and in their base they were fighting Jack to a stake mate.. you definitely cannot consider the same when they use Sulong

idk what yall whining about this is as logical as it can get

Status
Not open for further replies.