Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised if Devil Fruit awakening is akin to how Haki blooms, with it happening under extreme circumstances. Oda keeps having Orochi get decapitated over and over again, which essentially is pushing his closer to the brink of death. Would love to see Orochi awaken into something like this, and just go on a complete rampage.

Luffy is splitting skies with the Strongest Creature in the World. Zoro's been downgraded to fighting against an opponent who idolizes Kaido for his strength. :usoprice:
That still doesn't change the fact that broken bones Zoro while only having 0.0001% of his AP did more damage to Kaido in a single attack than EoS Luffy will be able to in 100 attacks.

When Luffy faces Kaido sky splits, when Zoro faces Yonko, Yonko splits

NGL its pretty sick that Luffy can split sky now.

Unpredictable? He ain‘t trying anymore

He is predictable- predictable trash. And now try to be rational you as Marine Fanboy and absolute yonko hater, you can‘t fathom what Loda did to Jack. Nobody should do that..
But yall would hop on his dick if zoro low diffs king and fights kaido 1v1 eventually killing him in the process and hell he even becomes the mc and take over luffy as captain. Yeah that seems so well written don't ya think?

G

Gorosei Informer

I wonder whether or not Luffy will soon come up with his awakening mode.
Probably not before Blackbeard imo. He's possibly gonna unlock it vs the Devil Fruit master/hoarder and use his awakening to counter the Gura Gura's quakes or something, idk lol. You would think after Doflamingo and Katakuri showing off their awakenings, we would be GEARING up to see awakenings in much more detail and abundance especially for Luffy too. There's some ambigious signs of awakenings from some characters though and then there's the whole fiasco of Yonko commanders and even Yonko's not using awakenings so far, what the actual fuck Oda?

:wonderland::nicagesmile::zorothink::luuh::lusalty::whitepress:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
And now try to be rational you as Marine Fanboy and absolute yonko hater, you can‘t fathom what Loda did to Jack. Nobody should do that..
I don’t care about this shit anymore lol. Admirals are trash, Yonko are trash, Straw Hats are trash, this whole manga is trash in my eyes. Not a single shit is given about Disney Piece or Eichillo Frauda.

I dropped this shit when Yamato was fighting on par with Kaido, at that point it was clear One Piece is being written by fanfiction writers with no clue how to tell a functioning story.

G

Gorosei Informer

I wouldn't be surprised if Devil Fruit awakening is akin to how Haki blooms, with it happening under extreme circumstances. Oda keeps having Orochi get decapitated over and over again, which essentially is pushing his closer to the brink of death. Would love to see Orochi awaken into something like this, and just go on a complete rampage.

Yeah, I had a theory that awakenings happen when you are on the verge of death, the devil inside you, whether there is a literal devil or not is fighting to survive and awakening the DF as a last resort/last ditch effort. Evne if it's just your subconcious will to live, your instinctive desire to survive causing it, I'd be fine with that.

I would love for Orochi to go on a massive unstoppable rampage like that too. Need to see his hybrid too, however cursed or and disappointing it probably will be.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
People really enjoy Luffy getting on top of the Ark Maxim only to fall off and take 5 chapters to get back on it. Wyper surviving was the second biggest bs in all of OP. Enel with top tier CoO but somehow missed Pagaya e.t.c

B

Ballel

I don’t care about this shit anymore lol. Admirals are trash, Yonko are trash, Straw Hats are trash, this whole manga is trash in my eyes. Not a single shit is given about Disney Piece or Eichillo Frauda.

I dropped this shit when Yamato was fighting on par with Kaido, at that point it was clear One Piece is being written by fanfiction writers with no clue how to tell a functioning story.
And still you are here ...

Good. Glad to hear that. Even better.

I wish I could erase this shit out of my memory and move on. One Piece goes as the biggest disappointment in the history. Remember when Kinemon „killed Kanjuro“ and Kaido fully hit him with CoC kanabo on his head? Fucking Kinemon was „bloody“, but even after a hit like that he wasn‘t unconscious. THAT IS FUCKING EMBARRASSING from Loda

G

Gorosei Informer

I was "joking" for a few years that One Piece is being ghostwritten, it's not Oda writing it anymore. Some people actually tried to pass off a hoax that he died and thus it's not him writing anymore, that's how badly/seriously people are taking this shit. I also "joked" that OP will become worse than Bleach, Naruto and Fairy Tail in their finales by the time it's over.

I'm definitely not laughing now.

(And we're not even in the true endgame yet!)

How truly the mighty do fall.

:shame::risitasad::pepemotion::tchpepe:

Status
Not open for further replies.