Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand completely. The dukes were also damaged by kaido prior. Also lost limbs prior. Were also weakened prior since going in and out of so.long affects them. So their is no excuse in this case period. Hence why I said every fight good or bad is circumstantial
No excuse for...what?

Inu/Neko have been portrayed as basically equal to Jack since Zou. They both fought him equally for 5 days.

Jack>Inu without Sulong as evidenced by this chapter, due to the injuries Inu has. That IS being taken into account.

The point is Sulong is broken and can defeat a weakened Jack 1 hit.

It's ALL circumstantial for sure, but there is an actual explanation for why Inu and Neko won these fights.

Well Jack was completely beaten down by the Mink army and the Sulong Dukes in a really short amount of time, and couldn't fully recover. King and Queen are still going cause they get hit once every few minutes, getting plenty of time to recover.

Same happened with Utli; Yamato's thunder bagua knocked her out and she was coughing blood upon waking up, but was given plenty of time to fully recover from it.

Still shit and disappointing though
I wish Oda had least made Inu a more interesting/significant character. He’s just a boring tertiary character, and I have no reason to care about him winning

You talked about a guy having no rest since the raid started:
- Kidd and Killer were 2 of the 4-men team who started the shit, they leaded the castle assault, Luffy literally followed them, when Sanji was getting pounches from Maria they were fighting 2 Yonko at once in a 2v5, they never had rest except for Kidd having some time to take a breath (no elixir, no food, no medications, no shit) before taking on one of the 2 Yonko (1v1 for some time, then 2v1)
What were you saying about resting? :queenhear:
Kid & killer has crazy endurance even law seems to have alot more stamina

No excuse for...what?

Inu/Neko have been portrayed as basically equal to Jack since Zou. They both fought him equally for 5 days.

Jack>Inu without Sulong as evidenced by this chapter, due to the injuries Inu has. That IS being taken into account.

It's ALL circumstantial for sure, but there is an actual explanation for why Inu and Neko won these fights.
Agree there is hence why again win loss or draw everything is circumstantial. Circumstances lead to why they won. Hence why the fight was circumstancially in there favor.

H

humanbeing

So Momo is going to stop Onigashima while Yamato will take some popcorn and watch her dad being beaten by Luffy. well if Luffy needed a little rest after using G4 she will interfere again.

Well Jack was completely beaten down by the Mink army and the Sulong Dukes in a really short amount of time, and couldn't fully recover. King and Queen are still going cause they get hit once every few minutes, getting plenty of time to recover.

Same happened with Utli; Yamato's thunder bagua knocked her out and she was coughing blood upon waking up, but was given plenty of time to fully recover from it.

Still shit and disappointing though
Somebody who gets it. The writing is fine, the problem is how Oda portrayed it.

There is a massive difference and it's why I can agree with users like @playa4321 and disagree with other more....dramatic users here.

I like how everyone is pretending to give a shit about jack now whereas before if Oda had spent a single chapter on his fight everyone would complain that he's stalling that wano is too long and that one piece is not ending in 5 years:cantseeme:
Nope I genuinely wanting Lack vs Luffy and/or Lack vs Jinbei
I don't care about Lack, I just wanted to see my favs wreck his shit

T

Tyronejenkins

:milaugh:
Holy fuck, oda is cackling in his 56th Floor Pent House with his Nami Cosplay wife and Asian BBWs whilst counting his 10000Yen Notes and pissing on his One Piece weekly issues after they release. And an extra fuck u is when he wiped his ass with the first drafts of this exact chapter

**** deadass said fuck Jack and fuck Perosper, we need more Tama, and reddit gonna eat this shit up like a buffet on Thanksgiving
Lmfao :suresure::suresure::suresure:

No excuse for...what?

Inu/Neko have been portrayed as basically equal to Jack since Zou.

It’s weird though because Carrot was in Sulong for like 1 minute at WCI, and that was enough to make her pass out for the rest of the arc. Inu and Neko were not only in Sulong for like 30 mins, but they had even been KOed prior to exiting Sulong. Their stamina should have been depleted for the rest of the arc, yet they still had enough in them to not only fight Jack and Pero, but also experiencing the fatigue of exiting Sulong yet again, and then proceed to win anyways. This is DBS levels of inconsistent stamina. Sure the Dukes probably experience less of a drawback than Carrot due to being more experienced than her, but the amount of time they spent in Sulong should have been enough to compensate for that, and that’s not even mentioning their injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.