Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
But i swear Big Mom vs Law/Kidd is so funny, bro they ain't moving at all except react to others things. Oda gives 0 fuck about that lol.
This is why I said that Big Mom should just die already and stop taking panel time.

Oda is beyond caring about her portrayal. She is a spit to the Yonko image.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Didn’t he do that? He fought and lost that’s what’s expected from anyone opposing Luffy and his alliance.
I saw the ending of a fight. I didn't see a fight.

If Jack's so unimportant to not have his fight shown and if his biggest contribution happened back in Chapter 819, he shouldn't be a character in the Wano arc. He has no greater purpose to serve. He's a waste of time.

And the biggest problem is Oda is doing too much.

We do not need adult Momo
We do not need Yamatrash
We do not need Momotaru bullshit

Everyone was on board with Roof Top fight ending Wano, One Piece had most interest then, majority, vast majority of fan base was loving roof top, they started out with "Leaders of New era", Oda needed to end wano at roof top with supernovas defeating Yonko
It doesn't fit bruh zoro and killer aren't supposed to be up there they simply aren't on that level hell kidd and law aren't either bit they r fighting big mom. I don't like yamato being up there fighting kaido but yehh. Don't mind momo being up there tho.

I saw the ending of a fight. I didn't see a fight.

If Jack's so unimportant to not have his fight shown and if his biggest contribution happened back in Chapter 819, he shouldn't be a character in the Wano arc. He has no greater purpose to serve. He's a waste of time.
Live with it you are not gonna see every single fight from start to finish.

If you told me back then...that Kid would be elsewhere with Law trying to hold off Big Mom from causing a disaster, while Luffy is hogging all the glory and recognition fighting Kaido, and announced throughout Onigashima, I might've side eye you.

Kid we're talking about, only thing came out his mouth, from udon, to sailing to Onigashima, to fighting his way to the roof, was how he will take revenge on Kaido, and take the glory for himself, damned anyone else.

Maybe his character developed after he saw Zoro block hakai, but I really think for his story to make sense in Wano, he has to fight Kaido again, him and Killer. And for Oden prophecy to make sense.

If you told me back then...that Kid would be elsewhere with Law trying to hold off Big Mom from causing a disaster, while Luffy is hogging all the glory and recognition fighting Kaido, and announced throughout Onigashima, I might've side eye you.

Kid we're talking about, only thing came out his mouth, from udon, to sailing to Onigashima, to fighting his way to the roof, was how he will take revenge on Kaido, and take the glory for himself, damned anyone else.

Maybe his character developed after he saw Zoro block hakai, but I really think for his story to make sense in Wano, he has to fight Kaido again, him and Killer. And for Oden prophecy to make sense.

Kid's gag is switching Emperor targets, first Shanks then Kaido and now Big Mom, if BM survives he's definitely going to start shit with Blackbeard next somehow.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Immediately? No, because it's not like he gets a full list of abilities he could do, but if he has seen Kizaru use his abilities as much as BB has observed WB using the Gura Gura then nothing speaks against it.

Only Awakening is a different story and abilities like shape-shifting as they need training. Don't see why Yasakani no magatama is something Sanji shouldn't be able to pull off.
Fair enough! I am just asking if he should be able to use attacks as powerful as Yasakani No Magatama even if he can't quite use the same attack. I have another question, do you think WB wasn't awakened?

I think Kidd holding Big Mom makes a lot of sense I’m ngl

On the rooftop it was do or die and him and Killer made the choice to fight Big Mom rather than having the entire team die out. I think he had very clear development especially after seeing Zoro take one for the team by blocking hakai. Iirc he even thanked Zoro for saving him

Status
Not open for further replies.