Status
Not open for further replies.
I know people don't seem to like how many power ups luffy has seemingly gotten while fighting kaido on the roof but hes only really gotten 1
That being advanced conquerors with him using what hes learned from upgrading his armament + seeing and feeling it literally head on to "unlock" it

And just like when he started using fs it was there but not 100% consistent its the same thing with conquerors with him getting better throughout the fight

• Zoro got enma and might get a mid battle black blade
  • Sanji got the rs and is probably getting some lineage upgrade of some sort
  • Nami has her upgraded climatact that i pray she uses more of + zues again
  • Usopp has me in pain waiting for him to have his moment this arc + hopefully someone kills machvise so it can somehow be eaten by a hammer and be given to usopp
  • Etc
Point is luffy upgrading his coc really isn't that crazy at all

Biting is not an issue. The issue is Kaidou who tanked even superior attacks are screaming from pain from just biting. Just lame and forced.
There's nothing we know about the quality of a dragon's teeth and bites, if you want forced then that's Kaido screaming from getting slammed when he can fall from sky islands without a peep.

I know people don't seem to like how many power ups luffy has seemingly gotten while fighting kaido on the roof but hes only really gotten 1
That being advanced conquerors with him using what hes learned from upgrading his armament + seeing and feeling it literally head on to "unlock" it

And just like when he started using fs it was there but not 100% consistent its the same thing with conquerors with him getting better throughout the fight

• Usopp has me in pain waiting for him to have his moment this arc + hopefully someone kills machvise so it can somehow be eaten by a hammer and be given to usopp
  • Etc

Fax Mfs are just blind

Sky splitting moment of Luffy. I thought it's bit early for him after getting his ass kicked so many times in same fight.

I expected it against BB or Shanks

Whats up with this random order of taking out characters? Who's Who being the 3rd Tobi Roppo out of the 5 to be taken out, and now Jack and Perospero are falling before Hawkins and Fukurokju ? Hawkins and Fukurokju should have been dealt with before the Tobi Roppo were defeated honestly....

Don't get me wrong if Kaido complains about an injury from Momo and it plays some Gamma Knife tier role in his defeat then that's completely insane but some random bite is nothing to him unless he is screaming how he got his weak point or something :suresure:

He didn’t get another power up yet?
Him equally clashing against kaido ( who’s been fighting for 30 chapters)? ( and luffy was going toe to toe with kaido for 30 mins). So why is it a problem he is equally clashing now?

And him getting another form will be explained.. he trained with multiple animals. Stop bitching bro lmao.
I like living rent free in your head LMAO

I can respond, but I will not respond further because you are one of the few who thinks Luffy getting instant infinite power ups is good writing and good for the story

• Etc
no point...people are either salty or just braindead who immersed in salty tears.....they mask with "asspull" but on other hand, any equivalent feat from their favorite Z or S is "crazy hype" even when it doesn't make sense from their logic they apply to Luffy.......double standard generation....

Status
Not open for further replies.