Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone keeps saying that One Piece is for children, but why can't I understand Oda's powerscaling?!
Because you're putting too much thought into powerscaling. He doesn't care about it as much, and prioritizes plot over the actual fights.

You can tell Because he's offscreening damn near everything.

I just think fights in general is one of Odas weak points. Majority of one piece fights aren't that good or even memorable. The emotional ones sure, but those are few in between.

I've always had this view in regards to one piece & their fights which is why I'm not interested in Onigashima. Not only that but I read other manga that actually show the fights they set up so I can enjoy those because I know what to expect from Oda so I don't get my hopes up Because it'll only be disappointment on the other side.

He's right though.

This ''war'' if you can even call it one has had no stakes or tension, everyone in the alliance is offscreening and beating their opponents in under a chapter or two, no on dies, no one stays down and most important of all everyone is aware of the SHs plot armor and its shoved in our faces ( Like Sanji saying Luffy aint dead because '' Remember miracles?'')

Also rent free in your head.... amazing

I dont care if Zoro does or doesnt kill Kaido, Zoro is not a main character, Zoro is not CoC clashing with Kaido, to this point Zoro has not even fought a superior opponent (which is bad writing).

It aint just Zoro fans that think this, Sanji fans too. Luffy fans love infinite anticlimactic powerups
Lol. Irony someone constantly bitching about Luffy talking about rent free living. Yeah Sanji fans who bitch about not having their favorite in the hapter. Also, people who are bitching are mostly Yonko fans more than Sanji fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.