Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe she's joining but that doesn't discount her at all.

- Nami didn't get a fight during Arlong Park
- Robin didn't during Alabasta nor Enies Lobby
- Not every strawhat gets a fight every arc. See Robin in DR, Usopp in Enies Lobby, Chopper currently in Wano, etc.

Her fight with Perospero doesn't hurt her chances, her relevancy does though lol
Regardless it’s stupid for her character to not any significant payoff or catharsis from this 100+ chapter subplot… I’d rather Oda have excluded it entirely

Like, Jack's been around for a solid 200+ chapters and Oda decides he's going to let a tertiary character beat him. And worse yet, the combined battle will maybe have 20 panels in it. This really bites.
Jack is a tertiary character like Inu lol. Oda clearly treats arc characters as relevant allies who can take matchups.

Seriously, consider how many times you've seen Jack in Wano. He's barely been around. His relancy died after Zou. Plus, he's been beaten like 3 times already lol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Tama get even more pages about fighting and she isn't a fighter xD. Fodder smile user even get more screentime. And about the 20 panels, actually we not even get 4-5. Oda end the fight in a offscreen we just see the finisher. No any named attack for Jack. GG...
If her entire purpose wasn't to conveniently get around fodder, I wouldn't mind the Tama focus. But she's just a big ball of plot. Nothing else.

God. When this chapter drops I'm deadass counting all the panels of Inu v. Jack. If there's more than like, 10 I'll be impressed.

King won't even show hybrid at this rate
We're gonna go to the live floor in 4 chapters and King'll be dead and Zoro will be huffing and slightly bloody.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Roger / WB clashes = Sky split
Yonko clashes = Sky split
Luffy vs Yonko clashes = Sky split

Admiral clashes = No Sky Split

Roger/ WB > Yonko > Luffy > Admirals :crazwhat:
Admirals permanently change the ecosystem of an entire island with their clash.
Obviously Admirals>Yonkos. Imagine that splitting some clouds is a big deal. :sanjimeh:

jk:lulz:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Well, this is a badass chapter for Luffy, but also rip Jack. Billion berry pirate basically the same as perospero.
What badass chapter? He has fucking bullshit power ups each time he goes up against Kaido and gets his rubber ass clapped.

He learned advCoC after taking Ragnarok to his balls.

No he splits the sky with Kaido after Kaido made fun of his abilities and no sell double advCoC attack.

Oda is strictly retarded in the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.