Status
Not open for further replies.
God. When this chapter drops I'm deadass counting all the panels of Inu v. Jack. If there's more than like, 10 I'll be impressed.
You not getting many panels where we see how Jack attack Neko. In totally since chapter 1006 he just had 2-3 pages which one was about him attacking Inu. This chapter is worse for him since the battle get shown in offscreen.

Oda give a calamity less screentime then WsW,Sasaki and BlackMaria.

Tama has more panel time than Jack's abilities. Thank you old retard.
What for abilities bro? Jack don't have so far any named attack or relevant attack lol. Not even CoA or something. Nothing.

For powerscaling this chapter means that dukes Neko and Inu really need their sulong forms to defeat Peros and Jack, but what about the parallel between Peros and Jack??? ? Both can be considered the same level ¿and how it breaks what everyone had predetermined before: Jack> = Cracker¿?

Like, Jack's been around for a solid 200+ chapters and Oda decides he's going to let a tertiary character beat him. And worse yet, the combined battle will maybe have 20 panels in it. This really bites.
When we were shown Jack being scalded by King and Queen It meant that beast pirates had bigger heads within them for strawhats to deal with and the pain he inflicted on minks is something that they deserve to get a revenge for. I mean the Guy fucking cut limbs off them, no strawhat deserves a fight better, like maybe Chopper as he had to deal with the aftermath, could have been a cool moment for him to shine and a good power scaling for the SH as a whole if Chopper beat a YC but we've had enough of Jack and another ancient DF va main character fight would be repetitive at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.