Status
Not open for further replies.
When someone compares AP & lethality to overall strength
You suck and overrate Zoro

Zoro only has better lethality and AP via enma
He's not better than Sulong dukes really
Let zoro mid diff King then we can talk if he's above Sulong dukes or not
Still pushing that BS even though it's been explained to you several times.

Injured Zoro scarred Kaido. While 4 Scabbards, which includes one of the sulong dukes, using a combination attack couldn't even reopen his old wound. That's comparing cutting attack to cutting attack so you can't use any excuses this time.

Are you honestly trying to suggest that the dukes or Jack are near Kings level?
:milaugh:
You don't stop at trying to downplay King.

1) If base luffy sky-splits with hybrid kaido, then he can win 1 v. 1 against kaido now
2) If g4 luffy splits with hybrid kaido, he can still win with yamato against kaido.
3) He probably won't need anyone more than yamato + momo to beat kaido at this point
Well, what did you expect? Luffy gets help from 2 admirals arriving in wano? He already deserves being this strong anyways. Physically with g4, luffy could have beaten commanders and not that far off from kaido. He only needed to master all his haki. FS was power creep, but he trained for 2 weeks for ryuo which also was the stepping stone to him understanding AdCoc. And CoC is his specialty.

:kayneshrug:
This is why Oda should have brought kata here
He would stop Zoro, sanji and everyone by himself with his awakening while KOing some
Then the war is over straight

Oda had to keep Cracker and Kata away
Imagine Biscuit clones + Kata fighting in this war
Alliance won't have a chance
Even big mom acknowledge she didn't have enough power to waste on Marco yet you're pushing that.
:milaugh:

He kept them away because she didn't want them to be embarrassed. It's sad too because it would have gave the other Scabbards something to do.

full health luffy sky-splits with an injured kaido is not the definition of surpassing a yonko LOL
I mean, you are preaching to the choir here lol.

Figure of speech. Luffy surpassing Kaido as a solo fight already lost its merit since Chapter 992, since he's fought no more than 16 people. It doesn't matter of he 1v1s him or not. There will be bigger threats.

G

Gorosei Informer

From TalkOP:

“天王山之战”这个词的来源于1582年6月的山崎之战,用来形容番棋中的关键一盘,如三番棋中的第二盘。后来这个典故得到了引申,很多系列赛的关键场次也被形容成“天王山之战”。
山崎之战,又成天王山之战发生在公元1582年。明智光秀发动本能寺之变后,正在进行西国攻略的羽柴秀吉立刻率军返回畿内,在山崎与明智光秀展开决战,最终击败明智军。此战也奠定了秀吉日后统一日本的基础。
This a troll, completely irrelevant info. Just put it in an online translator and see.

Surprised? Kaido is the most boring Yonko with difference. . . He only can use a kanabonand boro breath.
Honestly it's up to oda to make him interesting but i've posted a thread about that, we've seen Kaido fight so many different people that oda doesn't even know what new attack he's gonna use since he's a zoan... :josad:

I feel like it would have been the same if we had seen lucci fight all the strawhats over and over again in enies lobby :kata:

Honestly it's up to oda to make him interesting but i've posted a thread about that, we've seen Kaido fight so many different people that oda doesn't even know what new attack he's gonna use since he's a zoan... :josad:

I feel like it would have been the same if we had seen lucci fight all the strawhats over and over again in enies lobby :kata:
Lucci had the advantage of rokushiki at least lol

Status
Not open for further replies.