Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack has never gotten a W before. I don't know what is so sad about it.
He was the first 1B bounty introduced, designed by Oda as a hype-tool for other characters, nothing more nothing less.
He don´t need a W, we see many characters in the past who never gotten a W yet get a proper fight based chapter. And evena hype-tool characters like Blueno actually get 1-2fight chapters before going down.
If he was not important, why Oda decide to let him stand up after the rooftop battle, why not let him down for the rest of the arc?

Rayleigh says, "Haki only truly blooms in the extreme conditions of a real battle." and people call Luffy's sky splitting bullshit :seriously:
What is next? When Zoro makes black blades, will you say "He should have spent a year to achieve this feat"?

No, I am trying to argue current 100% senzu bean Zoro <<<< 100% Luffy.
Zoro fighting a commander, Luffy splitting the skies like a Yonko.
We know the difference between a commander and a Yonko, there Is more then 1 tier
Luffy is stronger than Zoro but we don't know how much stronger. We have not seen Zoro's growth yet or if he will receive several growths like Luffy. The manga has set it up for him to receive in battle growths too.

Yonko are stronger than YC but there isn't a cap on YC strength and we can't say if Luffy is equal to Kaido, which I don't believe he is.

Big Mom and Marco had a even clash.

Because jack is a hype-tool.... he needs to lose at the rooftop. do you think Oda would let queen or king lose at the rooftop like jack did lol......
That was not my question. I didn´t ask why he was down, I ask why Oda decide to let him stand up again after he was the hypetool for the sulongs? If he isn´t a special character and a nothing, why Oda bring up back, build up his fight against Inu again?

H

humanbeing

Wrong. He is now stronger than Zoro. He has had several growths throughour the war.

The Zoro haters and/or Luffy wankers just didn't want to acknowledge that.
i am not a Zoro hater i really like him just like Luffy and Sanji i like the monster trio but that doesn't change the facts that Zoro has never been on Luffy's level.

either way Luffy was always above Zoro. it is just some of the hard Zoro fans have their own reality.
Exactly. Zorofans and luffy anti brigade acts like zoro didn’t have a powerup in wano. Enma training is a massive buff, it basically forcibly forced out zoro’s haki where he could not have unleashed during that time. So zoro was always the one trying to catch up with luffy, not the other way around. Luffy just outran him again.

That was not my question. I didn´t ask why he was down, I ask why Oda decide to let him stand up again after he was the hypetool for the sulongs? If he isn´t a special character and a nothing, why Oda bring up back, build up his fight against Inu again?
I already answered it... because jack is hype-tool for 9 scabbards. He had to lose at the rooftop to 9 scabbards, instead of queen and king.
Queen and King are too important to use as hype-tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.